Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

Seems pretty clear to me that he's hinting that Kante went to Chelsea for money, but doesn't want to actually come out and say it.

Agree. Trophies are the furthest thing from his mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Conte, trophies and wages no doubt all factored in.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
someone post Wenger looking over someone's shoulder to watch the game

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
that was amazing

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
it's because Arsenal have no spine from the top down

Ozil is allowed to check out of every big game and the only other good player they have also doesn't put in a shift against contenders. again and again.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I like how the ManU fans don't take themselves too seriously despite being behind Arsenal consistently for the past few seasons.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Gonna be a clearance, Sanchez will jump, Ozil if anyone who can afford him wants him.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shoren posted:

Interesting, I thought "I want to win the Premier League and the Champions League" clearly conveys his intentions, but I guess I was wrong!

Woah he's angling for Chelsea!

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
like he'd consider any other number

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
so it's a joke from twitter

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Don't forget the desire of football journalists to make themselves look the best.

Leicester seemed heading for the drop with Rainieri. Considering the finances involved in it taking a chance on a new manager is probably worth it for them. Leicester doesn't have the squad and resources we do but Jose had us heading for the bottom last year too.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
yeah that really didn't require an update

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
what's the most credible source saying he donated the money?

• Locked thread