Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

nioh has all of those better and not very lame with a real game to play now instead of moba trash and pvp coming soon

for honor has dark souls with a direction indicator at half speed and dota mechanics

lol

also for honor has pvp now not coming soon that's the core of the game you doofus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
I didn't get far in Evil Within. I kept dying and I just couldn't deal with the stealth-horror type hit and miss gameplay

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

I said come in! posted:

GTA Online is pretty incredible and i've been playing it since the day it went live on Xbox 360, except now i've moved over to the PC version. I have a few friends that are in similar boats, two started on 360 and have moved over to Xbox One for the game. We are all very excited for Red Dead Redemption 2's online. Sometimes I still play Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer.

What is the appeal of GTA online? I tried it and as far as i can tell the activities consist of constantly getting killed by random people while minding your own business driving around town, playing mediocre deathmatches which are zero fun with the poor controls, and a handful of random missions which you maybe shoots some people and drive around and get killed several times. I enjoyed the single player for the variety the story and the fantastic world but the online part was garbage for me

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

spudsbuckley posted:

Tomb Raider 2013 was the good one but the newer one added open-world poo poo and boring subquests that were just utter poo poo.

Hardly, there's a few small open areas with harmless optional side content but apart from that it's the same structure as the 2013 one.

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Phantasium posted:

I tell you what, it wasn't the god drat third person shooting of other dudes behind waist high cover.

There was a cover system in the original Tomb raider, a game where you slaughter only innocent wildlife?

• Locked thread