Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
I would like to remind you that enter the gungeon is an excellent game and the free dlc is fantastic. The bullet's past is :3:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

grieving for Gandalf posted:

JonTron was only ever funny on Game Grumps and I'm glad the other guy knocked him off it

didn't game grumps have some hilarious youtube drama attached to it?

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Help Im Alive posted:

Has anyone ever had a pair of headphones that lasted more than 6 months or am I just cursed

My logitech g930 has lasted forever. Probably because there's no longer a cable to murder with my chair or use as an improvised slingshot when I put them somewhere stupid. My cabled bose qc25 has lived for ~2 years in my backpack and still work just fine.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

The headphones thread in IYG is very helpful for finding what you need. Rule #1 of course, is never buy anything sold as 'gaming' headsets or headphones because they're almost all universally crap (or just overpriced).

This is generally true, but logitechs "gamer" gear is generally cheap and frequently discounted. I think i got mine for $60 or so and it's a A- tier wireless headset.

e: logitech g930

Klaus Kinski fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 6, 2017

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

GUI posted:

Until I remembered and posted that cover this was one of the shows I had blocked from memory.

The other was Yvon of the Yukon. :smithicide:

The only one like this that I remember is spaceketeers. The swedish dub was absolutely hilarious.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
Alwa's awakening is a cute little metroidvania that's more on the puzzle/platformer side of the genre. It's a bit short, but absolutely worth playing if you don't mind paying :10bux: for a game that's only 5h long.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

cr0y posted:

Been a long time since i had enough friends who gamed to worry about voip, BUT NOW I DO! What is the current go-to solution for in-game voip? ventrilo?

Skype or discord

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Real hurthling! posted:

they look grey and bland and theres minimal hitstop or hitflash to give impact to whats happening. for the same but inverse reason i can't stand to watch KI because it is nothing but sparks everywhere

There's a video someone made around mk9's release where he edited in hitstop and it makes a huuuge difference.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
Are there any good couch co-op games for ps4?

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Perfect, thanks!

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

This is insane value.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=34FnsPz8tGrft4W*

Stardew valley.

* = 3rd letter in my username.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Lizard Wizard posted:

Yoink! Might as well see what all the fuss is about.

Enjoy! I figured I'd find it boring or lose factorio amounts of time, both are tasks better left to someone else.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

oddium posted:

hair in 2008 was so bad

pretty much everything was bad in 2008

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

oddium posted:

i'm looking at wrex and i'm still pretty impressed

ME1 is the one game I'd like to see remade. It's such a fun over the top epic space opera thing but the gameplay is so poo poo it doesn't hold up.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

oddium posted:

buddy i saw what they did with the gameplay in me2..... no thanks

compared to me1? :C

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

oddium posted:

i hope red dead 2 is 100% multiplayer, or free roam with just side quests

f2p?

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

CrashCat posted:

It's a technical fighter at heart but most of the techniques can be overlooked for the clearly imbalanced ones with better speed, damage and reach. And 30fps means nothing since nearly everything is deliberately telegraphed for several frames so you can react to it, sometimes with big honking icons just to make sure you don't miss it.

Several frames is understating it. Many attacks have probably 0.5-1 second before you have to react.

It's pretty much like playing a fg where every attack is a dust from gg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

What's everyone's favorite controller to use with Steam? I like my wired 360 controller that I've had for years, but the dpad is balls. I'd also just like a second controller for playing with other people on PC locally. The Steam controller is on sale right now, but I hear lots of mixed things about it? Leaning towards a DS4, though I don't care for the weird touchpad thing on it.

The xbone dpad is significantly better than the 360.
I'd say DS4 for most people, xbone if you have big manly hands.

• Locked thread