Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

JonTron was only ever funny on Game Grumps and I'm glad the other guy knocked him off it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I like Dan because he seems like a nice boy

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

I've been watching some Lufia 2 Ancient Cave speedruns recently, spurred on by this one in two hours during RPG Limit Break 2016(definitely a pro-watch):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6BnmqhXK5w&hd=1

It makes me wonder though, I played the poo poo out of the ancient cave part of lufia 2 back in the day. Is there any game that is essentially exactly that nowadays, easily available on PC/Steam? I don't mean a standard roguelike like Dungeons of Dredmor and such, but rather a specific RPG-style game similar to the 100-floor design of the ancient cave. There's probably an entire genre out there like it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

specifically, there's a romhacks for Final Fantasy 5 called Ancient Cave. each floor is a randomized map from the game and you collect equipment, jobs, spells, and items from chests from those maps as you go down

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

SMT4A is seriously the poo poo. it's such an improvement on SMT4 and I liked that game!!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I like Scary Go Round

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

counterpoint: the Scott Pilgrim actually, was good

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Seems to be bothering you

maybe it's you. who's upset

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

my nier opinion is I watched a whole lore video about Drakengard to get caught up only for it not to matter because the only thing that matters is "and then aliens attacked"

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I know the real reason for the sorceresses being sexy is for the male gaze but in-universe they're world famous and reviled by most, I love that they just kind of own it and wear what they like

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

how many naked ladies will be in death stranding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

being a slain vampire-turned-tool of an eldritch god is sick as hell and soul reaver is cool

• Locked thread