Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Looper posted:

I'm just now getting the time to dig into Dragon Quest 8 and dang this new photography sidequest is pushing some good buttons. Chat Thread what are some other games with cute photography? I already know of
-Pokemon Snap
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Wind Waker HD
-Fatal Frame

Dark Cloud 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

precision posted:

I just got to the one sewer level in pillars last night and laughed because I'd actually forgotten it has a sewer level

So only half the people (47%) who bought yakuza 0 have beaten chapter 2

I got the game yesterday and have been playing nonstop and I'm still in chapter 2 cause a buttload of Kiryu's substories kick off there.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

FirstAidKite posted:

HHi everybody I am currently at a one-day anuime convention and I am operating on not a lot of restul sleep and my fiancee bought a cute little pokemon pikachu blind bag thing where it's a bunch of mmini furniture based around pikachu and the blind bag she got ended up having a pokemon tv with a pikachu hanging off of it and a soda and a bucket of popcorn with a pokemon label on it and it is fun except for the part where I am struggling to stay awake and am on the verge of crashing and I might just head out to the carr and fall asleep for a few hours because ughhhhhh

How is everybody else doing today

Don't sleep another youtuber might try and steal your girl.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

oddium posted:

#lifehack: don't go to work if it's snowing

Minnesotta and Canada have patched out that hack, it's annoying.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

precision posted:

I'm the one guy who liked FF3DS

If this guy can get married, there's hope for everyone, goons.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I played Demon's Crest so much and so often at one point I legit considered speedrunning it since speedruns of that game are all skill based and dont rely on any crazy bugs.

I platinum'd every single ratchet and clank game and played those just a fuckload over the past few decades.

I also replay La Mulana(the remake or EX, depending on what I feel like playing it on.) very often and have the very hard to get plat for it as well as all the steam cheevos.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Help Im Alive posted:

The two series I haven't played which I think I would be super into are kirby and ys

To experience those games for the first time again...

You're in for a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Isn't that unending CineD/ADTRW pest Dickeye? the same Dickeye who is infamous for trawling the trans thread for, and I quote "dickgirls to bone down with" an then e stalking them?

• Locked thread