Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Phantasium posted:

Still playing Berseria, looking like I'm not going to be done by the time Nioh comes out, and oh...

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/01/31/way-samurai-melding-secret-mana-diablo-introducing-obcidian-legacy/

...I see this this morning and they said the magic words. Also it's already out in early access and the only reason it's in early access is the multiplayer I don't intend to touch and the single player is already done? God drat it.

Have you tried this yet? Looks pretty basic and simple.
Looks to use a similar skill system to PoE which could be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Can I just jump into Etrian Odyssey IV without having played any of the previous games?

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

MisterBibs posted:

Well, this was fun and totally not a waste of cash.

Step One: Decide to buy an old game, Phantasmagoria 2. Figure it's not on Steam, go directly to GoG.
Step Two: Learn I can't use my Discover card, because apparently we're ten years in the past, or something.
Step Three: Use Discover card to buy :10bux: of GoG Wallet on PayPal.
Step Four: Learn that I can't use the :10bux: I just added to the wallet because I need to spend another :10bux: and wait three months to use your Wallet.
Step Five: Realize the game, which is admittedly lovely, is actually on Steam, a service I can actually use my Discover card to buy things with no hassles.

Discover card is pretty much just used in America which may explain why Euroland doesn't care for it.

• Locked thread