Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

CJacobs posted:

Don't do it, the Giant Bomb thread in RGD is loving awful

The thread is bad but videogames.com is actually good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

The craziest part of this to me is that some guy sat down and did this for fun. Like, he got a gameboy color to play a spongebob clip in pokemon yellow and his reasoning for doing it was "yeah, this'll be neat!"

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

Got fired from my job of thirteen years today

Not because of anything I did, but because there's another guy with the same last name at my workplace and they namesearched his last name and removed the first result from the employee register rather than do any actual research into who was the one being fired

This sounds like the literal textbook definition of wrongful termination.

Edit: Okay, sounds like it's already being taken care of cause that would otherwise be some serious bullshit.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

Please go look at hair in the Sims 2 and reassess this statement

As I understand it, if you look at most custom hair mods today, you're actually looking at the same hair mods originally made for Sims 2. hosed up if true.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

The aliens in Mass Effect look cool, the humans are a joke.

Didn't even get a krogan party member in Mass Effect 3.

Hey, be nice to James. He's trying his hardest!

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

If you had told me that was a test render from some upstart indie pushing a weird low-budget game through Steam Greenlight, I would believe you

Those basically are test renders since they're meant for cosplayers who want reference images for costuming. ME:A's character models have wierd issues, but judging them based on those pictures feels unfair.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Western games are cool and strong and my friends.

Agreed, the RDR sequel is gonna be good.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Hard to believe persona 5 was supposed to come out stateside today.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

CrashCat posted:

It looks like a futuristic Monster Hunter but it's single player and supposedly has actual gameplay instead of mostly grinding

It's supposedly closer to far cry than monster hunter.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Totally not gonna change my password cause it gives me an excuse for when I make a bad post.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

I'm the dummy who cares about the overarching plot of the ys series and how everything will hopefully tie together some day since there have been plenty of hints since ys 6 regarding how the various different civilizations all tie together in one way or another.

I'm also the dummy who wants them to just remake 5 already so I can play that and be like "oh ok" since I think 5 is the one ys game that hasn't had an english release yet (that I know of at least)

I care about the overarching plot insofar as Adol should never get on another boat again.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I broke down and got rock band 4 a month or so ago and have been having fun with it after not having played one of those games in years.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Look at all these people who don't know that drums was the best instrument by virtue of taking up the most space.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

I have never heard the term adulting outside of a self deprecating joke like "Paid taxes for the first time. Finally getting used to adulting!" Or "went grocery shopping and came back with fruit snacks, beer, and potato chips. How do I adult?" Y'all are straight up old men sitting on a porch wondering about all the crazy lingo kids use.

Source: I'm 22 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Nier is good, and also very anime. These things are probably related.

• Locked thread