Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Shadows of Mordor

Worked for Aliens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A podcast I listen to regularly did an episode about the game and they said it was really bad, and these are guys I trust, but I also trust you guys, so I'm kinda stuck in this bubble of not knowing what to think about Soul Reaver while also not wanting to play it myself, it's gamer limbo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Maybe you guys should replay it with adult fingers and thumbs

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It should be called Shadow of Death Retribution

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

JRPGs always feel about ten hours too long, I often approach the penultimate or even the final dungeon and just lose interest.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

If the puzzles require outside knowledge then you're definitely in hot water, UNLESS you allow the use of smartphones

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Bulletstorm didn't have a Co op campaign, such nonsense!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Deadlines are what kill video games.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Just ask Star Citizen!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This is real good poo poo. Sexiest game in a Nintendo console, maybe?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

"Mmmm, that's a good video game!"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

spudsbuckley posted:

Mass Effect is one of those series that i can't even figure out who the audience for it is. Everything i see of it just looks clunky and mid-to-late-2000s-as-gently caress.

Same as Gears and Halo. Who gives even half a poo poo about any of these franchises any more?

That's a little harsh. Who cared about DOOM, or Tomb Raider, or Wolfenstein between their heyday and their most recent releases?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

If you don't see the appeal in raiding tombs and shooting tigers then I don't know what to tell you.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It's a throwback to old buggy video games, I like it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

We need March thread titles.

• Locked thread