Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

GUI posted:

I don't see what the big deal is. All the Mass Effect games, and RPGs in general, have their fair share of goofy/low budget animations in their 30+ hour playtime.
commandershepardtakesaswig.gif

CJacobs posted:

Yes but sometimes those games also have good graphics and animation, whereas this game has consistently shown that it has none of either.

edit: Remember that this isn't just goofy animations, this is what they chose to show the public. This is what they decided best represents the game. They sent this to IGN in this state and said "eople who are undecided on whether or not they're gonna buy it, this is what our game will look like".

I'm a big sucker for beautiful landscapes. I've played through New Vegas multiple times, I can deal with wonky animations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread