Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

precision posted:

Though to be fair, "Kiss Me Deadly" is a great song.

It's also a really good movie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I have never seen anyone actually playing guitar hero or other plastic guitar games in person. Every time, especially at parties, it would often be there but sitting collecting dust in a corner.

I'm sorry you weren't getting invited to parties between...

Actually wait no cancel this own, plastic instrument games weren't all that fun at parties and everyone always wanted to only play guitar in rock band

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

The heck does "adulting" mean

Millennials making ironic jokes about stuff like paying bills and going grocery shopping

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I apologize for the consecutive posts, I'm at work and quoting multiple people is a pain in awful app

Hope everyone's having an alright day

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

precision posted:

Cracked open whisky, playing yakuza 4 again, cool guy akiyama owns, I didn't quit my job. Cheers my fellow goons

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Somebody posted March of the Black Queen earlier and I think that's the best idea for a thread title

• Locked thread