Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I cancelled my pre-order of Woolly World 3DS to save money for the Switch, but there isn't a lot else in February I'm looking forward to

I'm still playing through Tales of Berseria and I need to finish that, Okami, and Majora's Mask until my ranking thread on another forum starts on March 1st

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

gently caress yeah

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

That just reminds me of some dumb magazine calling the Ghost in the Shell movie "THE NEW MATRIX" when GitS came out way before The Matrix

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I felt like pointing out the similarities for each one but you do you I guess

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

Name a perfect game.

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario RPG
Donkey Kong Country 2
Banjo-Kazooie

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Does anyone have Night in the Woods? I saw a friend streaming it and it looks real cute and neat, but I wanna know what other people think of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Just changed my password, thanks for the heads up Palpek

• Locked thread