Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Wait, people still buy physical copies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

exquisite tea posted:

Not putting my money down until I can be assured that Freedom Planet 2 has an overlong and frankly bizarre main story that's totally at odds with the bright bubbly gameplay.

I knew what I was in for when cute fuzzy Panda Prince saw his dad get decapitated by a Power Rangers villain.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Implying game journalists finish videogames.

Implying game journalists play videogames.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Drain The Sewer Levels

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I, for one, can't wait for the next pixel-art retro nostalgia-driven randomly generated indie darling.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Make a god sim where you are given control of the almighty POTUS twitter account.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

What is this 'ethics' you speak of.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

Are mobas secretly fun when you understand how to play them or are they as bad as they look

Imagine 10 random people locked in a room for ~45 minutes on average discussing Trump.

It's more toxic than even that.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

So is he a serial killer or

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I bet he's popular with the ladies, just look at how many monitors he can afford.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

1. Get rich.

2. Make sure one of your businesses gets into trouble.

3. Write it off as a loss so that you never have to pay income taxes again.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Never understood the appeal of MMOs personally, it's like single player games except with worse gameplay and I personally find random gamers to be some of the worst people to socialize with on the planet. I understand that it can be fun to play with friends or maybe if you find a nice guild or something but to be fair almost anything is fun with friends.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I think we can all agree that No Man's Sky is a different kind of tragedy.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

TAS, the blackest of magic.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I remember my grandfather saying how boring it was staring at each other in the evening back when they had no radio even, in response to how television 'ruined' everything.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

I clicked this link and then one related video before realizing that I have done irreparable damage to my youtube recommendations.

Sorry about that, still, that video is a classic.

The guy who originally made that video tried to sue someone else who made a parody of it, before deleting it out of shame. :sad:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

US box art ahoy:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Princess Maker teaches gamers all they need to know about parenting.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

That's what Dark Souls is for.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I love reading about dumb poo poo in foreign countries.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

If it makes you US goons feel any better there are a couple of elections coming up in the EU (France, Netherlands, Germany) with plenty of potential for hilarity for not just those countries but the EU as a whole.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Konami taking good care of its IP I see.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

What is a man but a miserable little pile of tokens.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I remember trying to get into fighting games a while ago until I realized that it was going to take me as much time and effort as I did getting good at playing the piano.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

At this point I bet it's an animation studio making footage for the next Castlevania pachislot installment.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

The internet has enabled all of the world's degenerates to mingle and bring their perverse art to ever deeper lows.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I can only relate to complex social issues through the medium of videogames.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

In Training posted:

Surprised there havent been more novelty songs about playing video games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O57jr1oZDIw

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Mario laying down some truth bombs.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

If you sell your fetish game for $5 you need to find 1000 other degenerates in order to make your investment back.

We are doomed.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Cute dogs versus cute blondes.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Remember to clean your piss bottle regularly.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

This dating sim is a poor substitution of the real thing. Talk to real girls!

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

The Gamecube was great, smh at this moron.

If you want to see failed consoles look no further than Sega's lineup.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Much like games in general, never buy a console at launch you dimwits.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

tap my mountain posted:

I'm glad the platforming boom ended and finally gave way to a better genre, WW2 shooters.

And after that, gritty mature reboots of a ridiculous classic.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I didn't really follow xbone news but afaik it was Microsoft being extremely stupid in numerous ways. I remember something about Microsoft defending 30 FPS games by saying that the human eye can't distinguish between 30 and 60 FPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

If I thought Crusader Kings 2 was annoyingly obtuse for no reason, would I like Europa Universalis 4 better? It looks more up my alley but I might be fooling myself.

• Locked thread