Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

devtesla posted:

Woah, this looks cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6dqzDvxNY

Coming to xb1, ps4, pc and switch!

Finally, a new Chameleon Twist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

goferchan posted:

Breath of the Wild will have a mandatory install but I think it's just a couple gigs, not the whole game

Only for the Wii U version, which is a disc.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Looper posted:

I'm just now getting the time to dig into Dragon Quest 8 and dang this new photography sidequest is pushing some good buttons. Chat Thread what are some other games with cute photography? I already know of
-Pokemon Snap
-Beyond Good and Evil
-Wind Waker HD
-Fatal Frame

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Ciaphas posted:

I've finally gotten around to trying out the Plague Knight thing for Shovel Knight and I'm afraid even after an hour I don't like playing him very much

Yeah, neither did I.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Gray Fox was Rob Paulsen? :psyduck:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I get only the best advice on foreign policy from ElectricalBeast (aka the Jolteon of Let's Play)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Mak0rz posted:

I just played through Luigi's Mansion (original) for the first time and got a Rank E house lmao the amount of money you need to get high ranks must be absurd.

Also I still had three Boos left but I didn't know where they were at all and then when I beat the game it overwrote my save file with a NG+ without warning me so I guess I'm done.

It's actually way, way harder to get the lowest grade mansion because you have to basically avoid all money forever.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Also in the PAL version you can't get an A-rank except in NG+, because it requires more money than is in the game

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I like mobas

those are the ones with the tapioca pearls, right

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

A few months ago, someone posted a neat Sonic song, it was real fast-paced and kinda jazzy. People seemed to like it. I remember it having some kickass drums, and maybe some pronounced piano riffs

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Could anyone repost it? I don't remember from which level, which game, which console generation it came from... but it was Sonic for sure

The YouTube video might've had a white or grey background. I don't know much else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9z3bK1nQ_Y ?

e: Whoops, new page. Leaving it because this song rules anyway

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

StrixNebulosa posted:

It's fantastic but it's timed and I had a brainfart and failed on a puzzle so now I get to do it allll over again. :negative:

The same thing happened to me when I fell during the last bit :/

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CJacobs posted:

Extremely disappointed to see Nioh has bigass spiders, I was actually looking forward to playing it. :smith:

Don't you love Bloodborne? Is Rom a problem? Serious question.

In other news: I just spent twenty five point four nine of my United States dollars on Yoshi's Woolly World for my Nintendo Wii U video game console and I have begun the long wait for it to download.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Feb 7, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I wish I could just plug an ethernet cable into the Wii U. Download speeeed

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

What the gently caress? Did the guy who was actually supposed to be fired keep his job? :psyduck:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Started download of Yoshi at 11:40 PM. Almost finished installing now at 2:00 AM. Guess I'll go to bed and play it later.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I'm living in a world of yarn and happiness and I'm never coming back

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

This Shy Guy built a sandcastle. If you destroy this sandcastle you are despicable

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

devtesla posted:

There's a secret in there.

I got all the flowers, patches and yarn without destroying the sandcastle. There is no excuse.

chumbler posted:

I bet you murder waddle dees.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Real hurthling! posted:

jojos is awesome

What's that

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqlIM2FiMGw

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's Korean

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jay Rust posted:

So apparently the famous Castlevania line goes, "A miserable little pile of secrets!" !!!

How did you think it went? :confused:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

chumbler posted:

Capcom just put Monster Hunter on a non-handheld, Jesus Christ.

They did?

e: Oh wait, that was a poorly phrased demand, wasn't it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I figure Walt Disney would be fine with a banner saying "Death to all Jews"

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Ciaphas posted:

Spent all day wanting to get home and play Invisible Inc, then I got home and... didn't

This seems to happen a lot lately, I just sit about like a lump instead of doing what I intended :<

I have horrible depression and this is what happens to me more often than not. I want to play video games but then I don't even care enough to play video games

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

StrixNebulosa posted:

And, it is February, the worst month when it comes to everything - everyone I know is tired, depressive, or sick. March'll be better, though!

The best part of February is both of my parents' birthdays! No anxiety there!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I keep misreading Andromeda as Automata and wondering why people are hating on Nier.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

In Training posted:

Yeah. Western games suck

Help Im Alive posted:

maybe America is the problem

Shovel Knight :colbert:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

You're all beautiful in this thread, happy Valentine's day :love:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Two Worlds 2 Furious

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I liked Kid Radd...

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

uh oh pancho! posted:

I don't think there's ever been a good video game-oriented webcomic, unfortunately.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I liked Kid Radd...

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I would play Trials in the Sky.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I want that t-shirt. Give me that goddamn t-shirt. I don't have a PS4 but I would buy the PS4 version for that t-shirt

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

oddium posted:

the only fantasies I've played are tactics, tactics a, and tactics a2. all pretty good

You should join the Fiesta this year!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I have already played through Bloodborne's base game, should I get Dark Souls 2 or the Bloodborne + DLC edition in this Sony store sale

The Bloodborne DLC is better than the entirety of Dark Souls 2

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Technically not incorrect but gently caress advertising

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Help Im Alive posted:

I beat Nioh and it is extremely good

Everyone should play it

I'm playing it on my cousin's PS4 right now and it is very hard. I like using my cartoonishly large mallet to fling people off cliffs.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Help Im Alive posted:

I was going to say it's not that hard once you get the hang of it but apparently I died 74 times

Like, total? Pretty sure I've died at least that much and I haven't gone to the second region yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

If you legitimately give a poo poo about a game being exclusive in the year 2017 you're a moran.

I care about exclusives if it means I can't play it. All games should be on PC

• Locked thread