Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

suuma posted:

I beat 3 games in January so I'm mostly going to spend February trying to not buy Yakuza til I whittle down my backlog a bit more.

Time to finally get more than an hour into Bloodborne and beat Dying Light whenever my friends are available.

e: I've also told myself I need to beat Bloodborne and DkS3 before I get Nioh which means I'll probably get Nioh in like October.

It took me setting aside an entire afternoon to actually get into bloodborne this past week, but now i can't put it down. Once you get out of the first area and start opening shortcuts it get's a lot more fun imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
I'm still trying to get the hang of bloodborne, but i'm having fun with it now at least. Made it past 3 bosses, wooo.

Any games like darkest dungeon only where you don't die all the time?

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
These are the ones i use and i love them, sound quality is top notch from my experience.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
I got the the fire dog the first chalice dungeon last night, in Bloodborne. He's a tough dog.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
Bloodborne is my GOTY i wish it would go on forever.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

Back to games we took time to really dig into... For me the first were the Shining Force games on the Genesis. Then FF8, Xenogears, Vagrant Story, and Ocarina of Time. The most recent titles I've gotten that sense of ownership and mastery from are Shadows of the Colossus and Demon's Souls. I haven't had anything hook me quite as hard in a while. Those I really worked hard to master mechanics, timing, etc enough to play multiple times and do challenge runs.

Play bloodborne if you own a PS4.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

... Huh? I'm pretty sure HItman and Deus Ex are pretty different games. I'm not sure what else qualifies as stealth? Their Thief reboot I guess but that's pretty drat old by this point and also not really like Hitman or Deus Ex.

Don't engage him.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
I hope that Lost Ark and/or the new Lineage turn out to be fun games.

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
I'm excited for Nier as well, looks like a fun game. If you don't like that she's kinda naked, go gently caress yourself and play a different game.

edit: it's like there's no room for intelligence in your head cause there's too many unnecessary and bad opinions of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loose Ifer
Feb 1, 2002
It's Swelling!
Grimey Drawer
Would anyone want to play RCR co-op later tonight?

• Locked thread