Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Berserk Warriors comes out this month. I'm refusing to type its dumb western name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Berserk and the Band of the Hawk...

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Apparently Berseria is pretty drat long so that and Yakuza 0 should hopefully last me until Nier Automata and Breath of the Wild.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Tempting but I don't play early access games on principle even if they're 'done'.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nate RFB posted:

For Odin Sphere, keep in mind that in order to get the best ending at least on the PS2 version you had to fight every single boss in the final chapter with every character. I assume that got changed in the remake but man that broke me and got me to just look it up on youtube back in the day.

I don't think they really changed it, to get the normal ending you have to use the characters in a particular order, but to get the true ending you have to see every boss event, which is close to beating every boss with every character but not quite.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No but I remember when games were released full of bugs with no way to fix them.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

devtesla posted:

Woah, this looks cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_6dqzDvxNY

Coming to xb1, ps4, pc and switch!

I hope that's an example of the soundtrack because that was pretty drat funky

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Honestly dumb cutscenes aside I'll probably be pretty happy with the game if it's just pos-post apocalypse Far Cry Primal, though I don't know if I'd buy it at full price at the moment.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

sharrrk posted:

i saw there was a new digimon world game out for the ps4, is it any good? i haven't played a digimon game in way too long

Cyber Sleuth was good, the new one looks, eh, not my thing.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

bloodychill posted:

Retail is basically the worst along with food service and people should have to experience it so they know. They must know.

I know too much

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ekster posted:

Wait, people still buy physical copies?

While they're still a shitload cheaper than digital ones, yeah.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

devtesla posted:

Amazon's 20% off preorders is dangerous

You get £2 off preorders here, so generous :rolleyes:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems legit

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's cool

Shame we won't be in the EU much longer....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

precision posted:

I just got to the one sewer level in pillars last night and laughed because I'd actually forgotten it has a sewer level

So only half the people (47%) who bought yakuza 0 have beaten chapter 2

That's me and it's totally because for some reason I bought two other 40+ hour games this month as well

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Guy Mann posted:

Durante, the guy who made DSfix for Dark Souls on PC, is apparently now being contracted by companies to improve their PC ports. I know that some of his fixes for the PC port of Deadly Premonition were eventually patched into the official release but it's cool that game companies are taking it one step further.

If I'm thinking of the same guy he was very eager to help KT with their PC Atelier ports too.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

River City Tokyo Rumble was pretty good, though not just a straightforward beat em up.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dragon Crown has online co-op

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Healbot posted:

I'd buy that for a pretty penny.

*zenny

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

In Training posted:

I uninstalled it after 10 minutes

Same

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The sad thing is that Nintendo already put out a mobile game that was just straight up 'pay this much to play the whole game' and people complained, so now we have FE gatchAIDS edition.

TBF it was probably gonna be that all along no matter what happened with Mario Run.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Phantasium posted:

You mean the series that's already dead?

:thejoke:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Real hurthling! posted:

you can change the text it shows when you catch fish and i made mine "hoy there small fry" cause i like windwaker

lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

MOBAs definitely

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The government does my taxes for me.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Struggling with number 1

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lizard Wizard posted:

Targeting whales is bad you idiot

They're an endangered species

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Shattered Soldier is better :colbert:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Father :gas:coigne

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Japan makes good games again guys

They always did

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No Man's Pie

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Videogames

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Me care

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I don't really

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone ever wish they didn't spend twenty thousand hours playing video games

It's not like o have anything better to do

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Real hurthling! posted:

consult your local derelict barn

They found a dead body in one near me recently

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You can buy a USB Ethernet port if you really care that much.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Enjoy your Senran Kagura mountain

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

oddium posted:

did you know. the super fami and snes version of super metroid are identical. you can toggle between 日本語/english in either one. those days are gone

Not true of the EU version though since it ran 15% slower as always and had French and German subtitles for the opening added.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone know why my PS4 always needs 25+GB of space before it'll let me download like a 50mb update

It always tries to keep that space free, presumably for updates and stuff

• Locked thread