Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I'm really happy that Switch is using carts for the games because probably my #1 least favorite thing about modern gaming is that even when you have the disc in hand and put it into your console theres like an hour where you can't play the game because it has to install. It sounds minor and sure it's a one time thing but it just ticks me off that theres no reason whatsoever to buy physical games for PS4/Xbox.

Breath of the Wild will have a mandatory install but I think it's just a couple gigs, not the whole game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Klaus Kinski posted:

Are there any good couch co-op games for ps4?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/5tky3d/local_coop_and_multiplayer_games_definitive_list/ here's a big list someone posted on reddit

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

WHat's the best Wonderswan or Wonderswan Color game.

there's an SNK version of Pokémon Trading Card Game that i think i played as a kid and i think was on WSC

• Locked thread