Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Not gonna lie, I've been sitting on a three-month PS+ card since October and I'm considering redeeming it this month for LBP3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

well-

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

oddium posted:

jontron was funny on game grumps but an extremely awful person apparently. i don't watch grumps anymore but danny wasn't very good. maybe he's better now

I would recommend their Shovel Knight co-op playthrough.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Never forget: one of Metal Gear Solid's major installments had a villain named Hot Coldman

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I feel like monetizing cosmetic stuff is cool and good, but the loot crate system of Overwatch (and whatever other games use that kind of system, I'm no expert) is little more than a way to make people keep feeding the game money.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Nasgate posted:

I missed it a few pages back, but while I understand gacha complaints usually, I dont get it for Fire Emblem. The heroes you get from the story mode cover the 3 weapon types as well as an archer. And those story heroes have some kick rear end abilities. The rpg progression really prevents the gacha from being a necessity, especially if you invest the tonnes of currency they give you into increasing your exp gain.

Like yeah, if you want to get deep into pvp or collect your specific favourite dude, i could see wasting money on the game. But those things have always specifically targeted whales. For playing the game, aside from the single novelty pull i did at the start, Ive been cruising through the story mode without issue.

Targeting whales is bad you idiot

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

Does anyone ever wish they didn't spend twenty thousand hours playing video games

No, that's a bad use of a wish

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ekster posted:

US box art ahoy:

Please put your stuff on imgur.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hi hello, is Styx good?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeI4MTwtpo

Never forget Donald Trump's crimes.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

oddium posted:

i would buy a gamecube component cable :hai:

stick to dolphin tbh

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

jojos is awesome

"are"

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I reinstalled ESO. I wish I had a better idea of what the hell I'm doing in terms of classes and skills. I'm just shooting things with a fire staff and crystals of dark magick. Anyone have any insights?

That said the game has a wonderful amount of voice acting and little details to rival any other TES entry, so I'm loving that side of it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/829839615804727299

I can't believe this.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

bloodychill posted:

This isn't real right

That's the slogan of 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Phantasium posted:

Snake game now has David Wise music.

Metal Gear?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/YourFriendMario/status/829385305333436416

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

if you sex a yoshi do bongos play

Depends on the position.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

bloodychill posted:

I'm joining the nation of Cheetohs, corporate special forces Orange Claws

Main exports: Donald Trump

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sodium Chloride posted:

I just did an online survey for Capcom and what the gently caress, are they really checking their game ideas with random twats on the internet?

Who are they selling to if not random twats?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/YourFriendMario/status/830878897226985472

This twitter has its moments.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ometeotl posted:

When you actually find one of those moments, I'm sure you'll let us know.

mama mia

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Red Bones posted:

My landlady returned from the hospital with her newborn baby yesterday and I got about four or five hours of sleep last night between all the crying, so I think I might have to move.

Does she have the baby on a PA system or something?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Just saw the Lego Batman Movie. Good stuff!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

In Training posted:

Shantae as well...there might be holes in my theory...

WayForward has made lovely games too.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yoink! Might as well see what all the fuss is about.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Picked up some Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries and mercy me, I always forget how spicy these things are.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I bought FFX and grabbed the music mod and, uh, I did not consider what a difference the music mod would make in tone. :stare:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Poppy O'Possum is good, imo

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

I will always like the webcomic "1/0" even if people say it is not good and, in fact, bad

same but sonic unleashed

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah the lobby shootout was deliberately styled like the end of the first GitS movie with bullets ripping through concrete pillars, though in a much more OTT way in The Matrix.

Do you really not have the time to say "over the top"

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/YourFriendWario/status/833087450436206592

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

How much are Xbones these days? Been thinking about getting one as a devoted Rare Replay machine.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Mak0rz posted:

If you thought Turok's fog and draw distance were bad, whoo boy.

Edit: I'm looking at screenshots of Glover and... it's not foggy at all?? What the hell am I remembering???

Was there a PC version?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I keep having dreams about my deceased cat.

I wish I had a cat again.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I volunteered at a cat shelter for 2 years before recently moving. There are lots of great cats out there looking for a good home, go adopt one or two!

We can't yet, we're going to be remodeling and don't want to combine our cat with rubble.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I own this PS2 controller. I don't really have any other PS2 controllers that aren't worn out or grimy/dusty as hell. I'm gonna want a second controller at some point, but it has to be something relatively unique - but still affordable. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

a-dulting we will go

• Locked thread