Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

yeah obvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

Far Cry 5? With dinosaurs? Good sir I rate this game five golden man babies out of five!!!!'n

i've never played a far cry. yoroushiku

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

yeah... i "care"

Celes
Aerith
Rikku
Eldena

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

eldena and aeris were the only ones i didn't have to look up

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

there's robot animals you hunt with a bow and arrow

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

I named Frog after my friend Glenn and his backstory left me confused

care to share your friend's confusing backstory

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh beans i don't think i can reset it from the app. but i did reset all my emails

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

and now there's an amber alert....

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

same

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Revengeance 2 in a more interesting setting.

if you can make it more than 2 minutes into any sort of nier lore explanation... hah. hats off...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i watched the 30 minute long video with the scandinavian (?) lady. which i think gives me ending E

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

I meant visually interesting, the lore is whatever.

hmm i dunno dog revengenance had some quality animations, the zandatsus were flashy and blade mode felt good, the fights with ray and armstrong were styling, and everyone had a solid design

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Setting, I said. Like, the environments, and the mooks. Revengeance is middle east, denver, sewers, and a military base, and you fight a lot of generic soldier-mans.

oh yeah i mostly agree i guess. the office and the boss fights had some nice stuff but other than that it was very. Brown

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'm not mad, nor do i care, but taking chip damage from monsoon and losing the No Damage bonus + s rank against revengenance monsoon... do not like...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

quiet's xof outfit rules

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the bone zone scenes aren't as good as the pg scenes, like when geralt finds out triss wants to live in a gingerbread house with him, or the geralt + yen djinn quest. in my opinion

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i wish there was an easy way to pull screenshots/videos off the ps4

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

Put a thumb drive in it

okay grandpa. we use the cloud now

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CrashCat posted:

Push button, send to twitter or youtube? Where are you going to send them that one of those won't work anyway

i print them out at staples for scrapbooking and other arts

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

oh cool cool mountain's music is just a wintery version of the slide theme and i never noticed

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's not a secret song but i'm listening to boggy b

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i had that cd

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

psychobilly freakout is good.........

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's been a long time since i played gh2 but my favorite song was probably crazy on you

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

I own this PS2 controller. I don't really have any other PS2 controllers that aren't worn out or grimy/dusty as hell. I'm gonna want a second controller at some point, but it has to be something relatively unique - but still affordable. Any suggestions?

do you have the dragon quest slime controller

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

chulip

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Lizard Wizard posted:

As if I don't already own chulip. :jerkbag:

is one piece mansion ps2

e: it's ps1 sorry. i'm sorry

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

I'm supposed to be saving it for my longish flights coming up, but I can't put it down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_kEKW_lL5k

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

precision posted:

I dearly hope that nothing in Phoenix Wright games is true to life because what the gently caress. Witch trials are conducted with more even-handedness.

someone didn't play professor layton vs phoenix wright

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

isn't that 100% lord british's house

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

When I used to make the Cinema Discusso General Thread my home base instead of this one, I remember reading a post where someone woke up in like a meth house where the doors all keylocked from the inside and he was struggling to find a way out

are you thinking of the goon whose girlfriend locked him in their house

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think there might have been a girlfriend involved, like she broke up with him by locking him in that house? The guy was visiting New Orleans or something like that.

Or maybe I am confusing it with the plot to RE7 now

yes you are definitely thinking of the goon who got locked in a house by his girlfriend

SALT CURES HAM posted:

So it's my second full day of visiting SALT CURES VAG and she's already tired of my bullshit whoopee

e: also waking up the day after your birthday to find that your SO hosed another dude while you were passed out drunk is not a good feeling

like tbf we are poly but one of the boundaries we set was "no bringing people home to gently caress them unless it's both of us" plus it was literally my goddamn birthday

SALT CURES HAM posted:

slice of life: I have been locked in this house for a day and a half, there's ghetto bars on the doors and windows so i physically cannot leave without the key. gently caress this gay earth.

oddium fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 27, 2017

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i can't believe zelda snuck in and stole february game of the month at the last second... wow!!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

it's out

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

PantsBandit posted:

Has there been any actual documentation that the colors are different between versions or are people still just assuming that because they looked different between two different presentations separated by a long span of time?

Like, it could be a version difference but it's also just as likely to just be a change they made in development. No need to jump to conclusions.

the wii u is old and the switch is new

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

his son is probably turned into a cool mask though

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

majora's mask is the best zelda game and the second best game ever so it's my favorite too

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Help Im Alive posted:

What's the best game

mgs3

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you can go back to him after the race and he'll say "brothers and sisters i have none, that mask's father is my father's son"

that's not true sorry but here's something that is: if you put on the captain's hat during the fight with the ikana king you get a cutscene where he thinks you're the captain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

i'll just say it... avatar mmo!! :D

• Locked thread