Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Ive been addicted to just scrolling through twitter lately, rarely posting just devouring discussings and reactions people have in real time. Then I discovered I was blocked by Mark Waid at some point and no idea why. If I posted anything to offend him I cant see it or remember it.

Now that sucks because having a favourite writer digitally go 'nope' is a downer but I'm not posting to get into twitter woes.
Instead it made me realise I watch rather than doing so much that I can barely remember ever interacting.

And I do that here too, I scroll and read the theads so much and enjoy the dicussions but often wont reply half out of it feeling like theres no way I could add to the conversation or instead just waiting for everyone else to post more.

So I plan to post more but want to ask, outside of not being a lovely person what do you all feel makes a good poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Thank you all, youve been very encouraging.

Madkal posted:

Post the correct opinion that Batman is awesome.

I prefer him when he's a little more relaxed but yes, yes he is Awesome.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

What was the link to for those of us without archives?

• Locked thread