Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Aphrodite posted:

Re: last thread:

Sort of? It sounds like site heard the D&D explanation instead of the not crazy people one.

Nah i followed the original qcs thread and the dnd ambien thread, tracked down lowtaxs posts on kiwifarms myself to check and was being given info by a mod on the dl over ims

Rhyno posted:

In December my father told me he might have cancer. In January my friend was violently murdered. In February my girlfriend's father is most certainly going to lose his battle with cancer. Just today one of my favorite couples that shop where I work told me they lost their baby at 6 months into the pregnancy.

Call your friends, go see your families. Make sure everyone you love knows you love them.

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Is e&c a racist making fun of black history month i dont understand that post

xo can you please give him a 30 day for being a weirdo gently caress

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
People posting black panther, blade, luke cage, and laffo lovely comics attempt at appealing to black people

E&c posts huge deviantart pics of white women with huge asses

hmmm yess this is the same

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

I think you need to take a look back at the posts on page one. There are a couple that are decent posts. But most are not.

Unfortunately you're right, thanks squizzle

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CapnAndy posted:

Josie and the Pussycats is a better comic than our sad, fallen world deserves.

Josie and the Pussycats #4, now on sale, also contains: references to two classic plays, two classic musicals, and the Odyssey; winning a gun fight with a pun fight; surprisingly mature conversations about relationships and being an emotionally healthy adult about them; jewelry with phobias; more making fun of DC movies; and rocking out. You should be buying it.

Okay i was gonna look into josie and your post says there's only four issues out as of now but i could've sworn that it had been running last year as well. Is there a previous volume or am i just nuts?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CapnAndy posted:

I mean, there's probably volumes going back to the 70s? They got a reboot along with the rest of the Archie books last year and the new version only has four issues out so far.

I finally realized what screwed me up, i was confusing jem and the holograms for josie

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Did you mean to post a ginormous out of focus image of, as far as i can tell, absolutely nothing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It is a good lookin uniform I'll give it that

Rhyno posted:

But which one is the evil one?

They're representing America so both

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I like what the MCU is doing with the captain

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Oh good the gb one shot isnt even written by the actual gb team so i have no reason to ever look at that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Agent_grey posted:

Ive been addicted to just scrolling through twitter lately, rarely posting just devouring discussings and reactions people have in real time. Then I discovered I was blocked by Mark Waid at some point and no idea why. If I posted anything to offend him I cant see it or remember it.

Now that sucks because having a favourite writer digitally go 'nope' is a downer but I'm not posting to get into twitter woes.
Instead it made me realise I watch rather than doing so much that I can barely remember ever interacting.

And I do that here too, I scroll and read the theads so much and enjoy the dicussions but often wont reply half out of it feeling like theres no way I could add to the conversation or instead just waiting for everyone else to post more.

So I plan to post more but want to ask, outside of not being a lovely person what do you all feel makes a good poster?

I am a bad poster but i don't let that stop me

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
lol happy birthday

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

I guess there was a whole big thing in adtrw and qcs about giving her a perma over the last few days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
tbh i always felt uncomfortable with wh here cuz she's obviously a terrible person but in the time that ive been here shes posted more or less like a normal person so there wasnt anything to do

• Locked thread