Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

site posted:

Is e&c a racist making fun of black history month i dont understand that post

xo can you please give him a 30 day for being a weirdo gently caress

It only needs to be 28 days.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

We can bump Leap Year up if need be.

The old joke is "Of course Black History Month is the shortest month in the year," but the real reason February is Black History Month is that both Frederic Douglas and Abraham Lincoln were born in February.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

X-O posted:

I thought his point was made pretty well the first time he posted and nobody seemed to get it, so yeah maybe.

If no one got it than what's the point?

Teenage Fansub posted:

and nobody's posted the Lois Lane cover yet, so they've all lost anyhow.

This one?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Here's an embarrassing but relevant to the thread question. How's Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

I recently got a very tiny tattoo to remember my friend who recently died. Nothing flashy, just a reminder.

Let's talk about some irritating poo poo.

http://comicsalliance.com/image-womens-history-month-planned-parenthood/

Image is doing special PP variants in March. We're already getting calls asking if we will be carrying these from both sides of the issue and it is driving me up the loving wall. We finally settled on them being special order only which also sucks because today was the final order cutoff for the first week's worth so we're gonna have plenty of irritated people over this. But we just don't want to deal with the bullshit on this as one caller said her organization would protest at our store.

At most it'd be one dude with a disgusting poster of an aborted fetus, but I do understand why you wouldn't want even one of those assholes showing up.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Didn't a bunch of people cry that the original artist should be forgiven since the oh so important comic wasn't as good as it used to be or some poo poo?

If the original artist went to jail, served his time, took anger management classes and publicly apologized and continued to speak out against domestic violence, I'd be be okay with him illustrating the book again. gently caress, I could leave out the jail time if he did a very could job about everything else.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

I'd pay $9.50 to see that.

I'd pay 15 or whatever for the 3d Imax presentation.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Decius posted:

Isn't her story that she thought she was paid to play pranks on men for a hidden camera prank show?

So clearly her new rival is Arcade using a slightly different gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I have no idea if this applies to people other than me, but I'm not buying Marvel books because I'm using Marvel Unlimited. I'm also an idiot who still pays for it monthly despite having it for over a year, but I read 2-3 trades worth of material a month, so it's still a bargain.

• Locked thread