Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

Grimm Chamber was the name of my post-punk black metalcore band.

Weird, Grimm Chamber is what I call my bathroom

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gavok posted:

On Eternia it stands for Hope.

This post is an argument in favor of reddit style up votes, if anyone was wondering

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Right up to the end, when it turns into a pretty straightforward action/monster movie, Super 8 is right up that alley. I thought it was a good movie that could have been great with a little work on the third act.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

poo poo, I'm more surprised Manson still cares enough about Manson to show up at a concert.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The comics themselves are ridiculously better since Rebirth, go figure!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Just give your opinion about comics and stuff and don't be a dick about it, maybe make some jokes if you notice a good opening.

BSS doesn't have enough people posting in it for us to be too picky (we let WickedHate keep posting for God's sake) so just be cool and it's fine

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Any kind of Pepsi is disgusting garbage, hth

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Madkal posted:

Post the correct opinion that Batman is awesome.

:yeah:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mr Hootington posted:

You drink Barq's the worst pop?

Barqs isn't even the worst mass produced root beer

I drink coke. Cherry coke

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I try to cut back. I know it's bad for you but christ so is every single thing that's any fun

We all gonna die anyway

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Gavok posted:

Metal cover of "Streets of Desolation" from NES Batman.

Man that game has some dope rear end tunes to it.

Batman admits a grudging enjoyment of the heavy metal band "Batman's @&#$" in the first arc of Snyder's All Star Batman. Personally I think he's got A Night On Bald Mountain piped into his cowl on loop. Dick slipped "Sunglasses at Night" in there once to gently caress with him.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The worst national brand root beer is Mug, which is only root beer in the same way that Pringles are potato chips (ie not at all)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Anybody else ever had big red cream soda

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Roth posted:

I'm 23, but real talk, being around people who would get poo poo faced on a regular basis severely put me off from drinking, and I'm really not interested in it.

Good, booze sucks. Weed will set you free.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Happy birthday, you filthy animal.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

ageism is real

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

Aw man how long has my title been like this?

I did not notice that until you pointed it out. Pretty solid burn though, I have to hand it to whoever did that. Nice and subtle.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Aphrodite posted:

I don't watch Youtube videos of weird looking white men unless it has the word "FAILS" in the title.

I feel like with most weird looking white guys in YouTube videos the word is at least implied

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Endless Mike posted:

I don't watch YouTubes over a minute unless there a McElroy in it.

:yeah:

Except also the ten hour long versions of music from water levels in video games that are nice to put on while you sleep

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Endless Mike posted:

Tattoos are cool.

Hell Yeah tattoos are cool

VV Comics are cool.

purple death ray fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 22, 2017

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Madkal posted:

Meh. Comics were cool when it was only me reading them but now they have sold out.

Go digital, man, they never sell out!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rip, I guess. Probably for the best for everyone even if the hyperbole surrounding WickedHate was pretty ridiculous a lot of the time.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Endless Mike posted:

Hm. She was always a bit off, but at least in her most recent stint here, she seemed like she was trying to be a better poster. I don't read any of the other forums she posted in, though, so maybe she was still being creepy and weird even by ADTRW standards.

This is my experience with WickedHate too, like she would post some crap about never reading Watchmen and just having seen the movie and we'd get annoyed but nothing to ban someone over. Then she'd be on probation and I'd click the link to find some thread in some other forum I'd never heard of and just be like :stare: at the poo poo she posts elsewhere

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pfft, I don't need your help to get mad at stuff on the internet

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Teenage Fansub posted:

People are dragging him into fights any time he's posting some insignificant, innocuous post now, which is just making threads stink.

No, we don't just peacefully tolerate the racist homophobe as long as he isn't actively saying racist, homophobic things. There's enough places on the internet he can run off to that won't be so hostile.

If the presence of this hideous bigot is making threads bad, he should stop posting at all, or better yet, we should ban him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Agent_grey posted:

What was the link to for those of us without archives?

Some massive fuckin forums novel with like twenty chapters I didn't make it to anything interesting before I got bored and closed the tab

• Locked thread