Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RwO4zysP7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kZ64lZnw2U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

We could talk about Black Lightning.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WickedHate posted:

My memory is awful, everything before like a week ago is a blurr. :shrug:

A Blurr shrug.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

He could just add He-Man's sword behind it or next to it or whatever.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Or go out and punch Richard Spencer to make his feelings clear!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

There came a time when the Old Gods died, my friend. By which I mean that you should get a tattoo of Orion's astro-harness instead.

Also :krad: options: a Mother Box, Barda's mega-rod.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Get yourself inked from head to toe in explosive, kracklin' dots.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Rhyno posted:

There are people in this country who honest to god still think that D&D and MTG are satanic rituals.

I can understand not liking Europol, but I wouldn't say all of D&D is satanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Madkal posted:

It's weird where people read Captain America just because it has the name America in the title and then they completely ignore everything about that character.

I tried it because it has the word Captain in the title, what with my enthusiasm for all aspects of maritime vessel command. :sigh:

• Locked thread