Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Skwirl posted:

Here's an embarrassing but relevant to the thread question. How's Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther?
I dig it, but I like slow burns and deconstructive takes. This run really speaks to me because it's pretty critical of the things that T'Challa enables as a monarch, and ruminates a lot on themes like whether or not a monarchy can ever really be benevolent, as well as various anti-war themes and the moral ambiguity that comes with wartime allegiances. Brian Stelfreeze's art is great as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RhymesWithTendon
Oct 12, 2000

Marvel recently e-mailed me a couple of codes redeemable for digital comics:

1. Code for a free month of Marvel Unlimited. (claimed)
2. Code for digital copies of the first issues in the current volumes of Avengers, Champions, and Jessica Jones.

Since I already have a Marvel Unlimited subscription and two of the comics offered with the second code, both codes are up for grabs. If you want one, reply here and let me know which one, and I'll PM the code to you. If you don't have Platinum, leave an e-mail address and I'll send you the code, but I'm not going to promise I won't also sign you up for spam.

RhymesWithTendon fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 17, 2017

• Locked thread