Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Finally it's time to post some black history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

pubic works project posted:

Lmao someone needs to post Doom vs. Cage

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

"The Black Legion are a group of powerful mash-ups apparently composed of mixed Heroes and Villains of Age of Apocalypse, serving as personal bodyguards of Wolverine, ascendent to Apocalypse. In the battle field they are led by Blob."

:allears: I hope this Wolverine is also Lord of the Vampires.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

A somewhat ironic statement for Second Rhyno to post.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'm fairly sure that was a joke from like July's chat thread.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

purple death ray posted:

This post is an argument in favor of reddit style up votes, if anyone was wondering
le +1 my man

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Love me some white meat.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I get the feeling he rather likes the fact that Steve Rogers is currently a nazi.
The term is pro-registration.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It was actually forming the Catholic Church.

rip jack chick.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lost Souls is the best card game.

Someone saved enough souls? Congratulations, everyone wins because the game is love of God.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's weird, because traditionally The Wizard is Fantastic Four villain.

wait a minute

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

LEGO Lass is also the plural.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The Morrison or Moore principle.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

He is definitely a hero.

In case you're wondering, yes that is Spider-man trying to sneak onto a plane without a passport after having bought a ticket as Peter Parker.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah, I subscribe to Unlimited and that's my comic book buying outside of trades I want to put on a shelf. I'd rather sit on the coach when I have an hour or two and plow through 30 comics of story arc, even if they're old and poorly collected, than read an ongoing for ten minutes a month.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Thai Sweet Chili

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Rhyno isn't old enough to be my dad.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Look after yourself and don't stop trying to improve.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Let the millennials have their brief window of frivolity before choking on this poisoned planet.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Just don't snikt yourself.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Hello.

Here is a code for free digital copies of Champions #1, Jessica Jones #1, and some Avengers #1: 4845A9C2MH0C

Here is a code for a month of Marvel Unlimited: HXEAHCVH35D

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I can't use it and it's valid only for like another 12 hours so go for it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

itt people who post about comics online discuss what is cool.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yeah that game looked pretty bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

First person to worry about coming off as a prick to Lurdiak.

• Locked thread