Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

KaosMachina posted:

Personally, I'm fine with it because I happen to think it's really enjoyable pontification. But I can't deny that whatever actual plot is happening it's been an INCREDIBLY slow burn.

Yeah, Black Panther is never my favorite book of the week, but it's up there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
What are the odds of Marvel doing a deluxe hardcover collecting the recent Vision run?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I like Felicia Day :(

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
So, I enjoyed The Wild Storm #1, but I doubt I'm going to continue reading it because just lol at Ellis doing a 24 issue series. It'll be nice reading the whole thing in the mid-20's.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Teenage Fansub posted:

Isn't the 24 number four titles with different authors split over two years, so he really only has to write six?

I didn't know that. We may see the end of his section by next year, then!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

sporklift posted:

Come to the PNW. We gots good brews.

I'm going to be headed to Portland in May, looking forward to trying local beers.

Happy birthday, Rhyno. You still have two years before everything starts to suck all the time.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

site posted:

I guess there was a whole big thing in adtrw and qcs about giving her a perma over the last few days

And we're all better off now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Over the past year I've been reading through all of New Mutants to X-Force. I just finished X-Force volume 3 and, while I enjoyed it at the time it was coming out, holy poo poo! The 90's were filthy with cross overs, but the last half of this series was nothing but tie ins to events! Messiah Complex to Necrosha to Second Coming, it was flat out ridiculous especially when you're only reading a single series in the tie ins.

• Locked thread