Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
What the hell is the context for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Ghostlight posted:

"The Black Legion are a group of powerful mash-ups apparently composed of mixed Heroes and Villains of Age of Apocalypse, serving as personal bodyguards of Wolverine, ascendent to Apocalypse. In the battle field they are led by Blob."

:allears: I hope this Wolverine is also Lord of the Vampires.
C'mon, "Beta Red"? Zombie Sentry? Blob somehow cosplaying as Roadhog before Overwatch was ever a thing? Someone was having some fun at Marvel's expense, and doing it in a Marvel comic.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I have been told by more than one of my black customers that I probably shouldn't be reading it since "it's not for you."
I'm a sheltered-rear end white suburban nerd and I love it, though. Because it's really loving good.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Josie and the Pussycats is a better comic than our sad, fallen world deserves.

Josie and the Pussycats #4, now on sale, also contains: references to two classic plays, two classic musicals, and the Odyssey; winning a gun fight with a pun fight; surprisingly mature conversations about relationships and being an emotionally healthy adult about them; jewelry with phobias; more making fun of DC movies; and rocking out. You should be buying it.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

site posted:

Okay i was gonna look into josie and your post says there's only four issues out as of now but i could've sworn that it had been running last year as well. Is there a previous volume or am i just nuts?
I mean, there's probably volumes going back to the 70s? They got a reboot along with the rest of the Archie books last year and the new version only has four issues out so far.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Indiana man. The answer is always Indiana.
I've seen Indianapolis. It's a boring and not particularly notable suburb that some idiot dropped a football stadium into.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Roth posted:

Well, I got the job at Legoland
So do they call female employees Lego lasses or not

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Gavok posted:

Dark Horse lost their big Star Wars license a little while ago, but gently caress it, they have Mystery Science Theater 3000 now.
Too vague to get hyped right now. "We're gonna post old public domain comics and mock the poo poo out of them" would have me very excited, "follow the exciting adventures of Joel and the Bots as they do stuff we don't have the budget for on TV" and meh, "Learn the dramatic backstory behind the Satellite of Love" and I'd leave it on the shelf forever.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Oh, there's just no way that's going to be good.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I had a Crystal Pepsi a few weeks ago because I actually found bottles of it in a 7-11. It was an interesting experience.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Rhyno

happy birthday and also how does it feel to be too old to be able to credibly disclaim being part of Generation X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Soooooooooooo yeah....comic books....new ones came out yesterday....good stuff, right?
I fell asleep after reading only Jughead and Batman Beyond, but Batman Beyond's ending pissed me off. The Joker still being alive is god damned stupid, don't do that.

• Locked thread