Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
7:59 but not sweating it, rooms open up, Vlaada wills it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
It's six months and change to the event, rooms will open up, they always do. All the downtown rooms are gone within three hours, anyway. Namaste.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

djfooboo posted:

Kuma's Corner in Fountain Square (2 miles away) wants to be your friend.
https://www.yelp.com/biz/kumas-corner-indianapolis

*extremely Chicago narrowing-of-eyes*

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Rad Valtar posted:

Do you guys usually have your badges shipped to you or just do will call? I get to town around 5 on Wednesday so I'm assuming it's better to just walk down and grab the badges and save the $10.

Shipped. Those Will Call lines for the first forty-eight hours are death.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
Well, that's good to hear; I've walked past that line enough and just been like NOOOOOOOOOOPE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I've found the ones on the second floor of the ICC down the halls tend to be pretty empty and nice.

• Locked thread