Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

These apply to a lot of the people in the Trump thread too.

You're acting like the thread doesn't constantly flip poo poo whenever the proud boys come up but love to jerk themselves into a frenzy about antifa and how loving great political violence is as long as it's my side doing it

you could honestly make an entire thread discussing how secular USPOL has gotten and how bad the tribalism has become, and how a lot of people have stopped looking at themselves as a unified nation in favor of small little blocs of us vs them

You're the first person to mention "proud boys" (lol) itt.

BrandorKP posted:

After the election we had an influx of new faces. Some of them tremendous shits heads. I couldn't even keep track of who was who. Personally I only blew up at one (well if I'm honest two) person unnecessarily, because I confused them with someone else (who truly deserved it). There was an awful lot of unbelievable bullshit in the feminism thread and the negrotown thread. Some of it was overt and vile. Some of it was subtle and poisonous. Not all of it was directed her way. A couple of other posters seemed to be targeted too. It was not contained to those threads ( same poo poo heads too).

More recently many of these posters, are being seen as and called out as poo poo heads widely. I'm not sure if they are organized.

People who are angry give a poo poo. I'd be pretty goddamn angry if even half of that had been pointed at me.

It's gbs. Your one stop shop for weekly lena dunham and tgrs threads. It's real bad. There are creepy off sites but they're mostly populated by the same weirdo reregs in gbs anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread