Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

BrandorKP posted:

Fine, I'll be specific it really seemed like Tiny Brontosaurus was being gone after in an organized way.

LMAO you don't need to pay me to call TB an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

BrandorKP posted:

As someone who has pissed people off in past here, enough to find my posts cross posted elsewhere around the Internet, on topics people get really pissed about (eg. religion), it seemed severe.

i would be proud to have pissed off some posting superstar enough for them to like write a blog post over it

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

except when calling everyone in sight literal kkklansmen after a single poster disagrees on the definition of racism or something :shrug:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

The Butcher posted:

Yes. I have noticed this as well. I think I am being watched. There was a man following me in the super market. The mailman seems around a little too often. Someone rearranged my shirts in my drawer.

Next you'll be telling us about the insidious milkman conspiracy.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

AgentF posted:

This is ridiculous bullshit that should be ignored. With the information that, yes, such organised trolling efforts do exist and have been effective, then immediately writing off potential concerns about it as paranoia is just stupidity.

but statistically speaking you have merely encountered random terrible people on the internet, ie most people on the internet

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

*farts* :ohdear:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

#notinmyfriendlist

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

A lovely Reporter posted:

It absolutely happens, both professionally and, more often, for free by people who share the views but organize and share talking points. And for the record, TB is kinda blatantly targeted by people like this, who have shown up to this thread quite fast.

:tinfoil:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Uglycat posted:

I honestly think Eripsa's one of the brightest posters on this board.

:eng99: All your opinions are immediately invalid.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

themrguy posted:

SA has like an entire constellation of offsite filled with banned people of one political persuasion or another, including one that was alt-right before alt right was really a thing. Its not insane to think they'd be going after a poster here they disliked, although I don't know that persons specifics, so maybe they are just abrasive.

Its kinda weird to see people dismissing this as tinfoil crazytalk. One of the things this election showed was the effectiveness of these tactics.
You're seriously underestimating the willingness of individual goons to read a ridiculous amount of posts and reflexively call other goons they don't like idiots.

Also "Mainly GBS posting goons who occasionally enter D&D call D&D posting superstar dumb in D&D" is a really pathetic conspiracy.

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Mar 23, 2017

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Freakazoid_ posted:

That's pretty much what it boils down to.

Keeping track of individual goon drama is such a chore to begin with, too. It's a lot of work with little payoff.

So what you're saying is it's the gooniest thing to do.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

twodot posted:

increasingly irrelevant spin offs? Of course not.

hey now, the rhizzone, somethingsensitive, and mypostingcareer are perfectly relevant and sane forums :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

This is true though.

Everyone can agree that someone else would be the best/least bad target for political violence. Kill all humans.

• Locked thread