Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

BrandorKP posted:

Fine, I'll be specific it really seemed like Tiny Brontosaurus was being gone after in an organized way.

Bit late to this but I'm curious about your reasoning here. Can you really discern an organized conspiracy against a poster that has given the forum so many legit reasons to dislike them? They get probed so much because they're a bad poster, having correct opinions doesn't make up for that. I'd suspect TB of being a Louise Mensch-style plant designed to make us look utterly unreasonable if I didn't already know about her Slashie days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Post-election D&D was a cesspit but the poster in question was like that long before and will likely remain so long after. After a while it becomes a chicken and the egg scenario and pondering it an exercise in futility. Letting proven bad actors shelter behind "righteous anger" does a disservice to their cause.

I don't know about the rest of the forum but in this one instance you can rest easy, I think.

• Locked thread