Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Is Carlos Menchaca good or bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Snowy posted:

I voted absentee last time but this time I’m definitely going to risk getting sick

I want my worthless vote to get counted :v:

:same:

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This is torpedoing my mood. I generally roll my eyes at all the "NYC is dead and never coming back" COVID doomsaying but the city really does die without functional transit.

If they are really going to decrease train/bus frequency it's not going to help the covid situation anyways because things will get crowded AF really fast.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

In Training posted:

46% of NYC department of health employees have COVID, hope nobody here has to go to a doctor in the next 3+ months.

link?

butros
Aug 2, 2007

In Training posted:

sorry it was 46% positivity rate on those who did get tested

https://twitter.com/_amking/status/1473391204855390208?s=20

but still, not good!

to clarify I wasn’t trying to call you out was just interested in trying to learn more, and agree this is super bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butros
Aug 2, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

its an adams thing like trumps kill two regs for every new one pledge. bdb hired the biggest city workforce ever. adams wanted to slash 3% of the budget when he took over by downsizing managerial roles specifically, touting the doe's bullshit advisory council shrinking from 15 to 7 overpaid suits.
i dont think it applies to real jobs

Does it apply to cops tho