Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy
Our blood thirsty mayor spares our groundhog it's life again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/nyregion/staten-island-groundhog-mayor-bill-de-blasio-chuck.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

they've been staging on randall's island lately, dunno if that's normal or not, but it's basically all the loving cops

they gotta do something

but not their actual jobs.

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

In Training posted:

I fuckin hate Andrew Yang

fax

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

mrmcd posted:

Yang would just be an endless amount of reddit ideas guy bullshit. He lose half the city budget to some Musk level conman scheme within the first year.

MONORAIL

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy
Prince St since I spent my youth working around there.

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

Gunshow Poophole posted:

humanity deserves whats coming

Nuke the whales... wait Japan is doing that with fukushima water.

We could end all this bullshit with nuke power.

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

In Training posted:

city council passed a new budget today that increases nypd funding and employee count :) aalso they didnt even make the budget public until the vote happened apparently which seems suspect. also it was the first in person city council meeting since march but no public allowed and no live streaming. been hard to find any details about what happened.

NYPD gonna still cry and not do their job but continue their hobby of loving with people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madd0g11
Jun 14, 2002
Bitter Vet
Lipstick Apathy

kitten emergency posted:

garbage plate will become the state food

I'm not against this.