Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Anyone have any knowledge about the Finger Lakes area trying to secede to Pennsylvania over fracking rights? I've heard about that kind of shale under the surrounding area, and uh, something about a movement to partition over to Pennsylvania so that they can take advantage of it.

My attention on the subject sort of dropped off, but I wonder if that's still fomenting or if it died out altogether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

So, uh, is it still it going on?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

came here to repost TRONC, probably should say that GalacticAcid is a shill and needs to be miserably destroyed with a ban

you know, the usual

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

that's two Cuomo fuckups this year that have lit speculative billions of dollars on fire lmao he's gonna be toast

I'll take the time to laugh at the Amazon fallout since the SolarCity smoke and mirrors is more depressing, Musk otherwise

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

unbutthurtable posted:

textbook small business tyrant

that is a guy that works at Amazon

big business tyrant

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hey, are there any leftist things going on outside of New York City? you know, like in Buffalo and Rochester? Finger Lakes?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

get that OUT of my face posted:

probably, but i have no idea about any groups out there. i do know that Buffalo has a large refugee population, so i imagine there are groups working with them at this time

so the dumb answer is to say "go look at Facebook" then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I wonder if there's a family angle on this, as his brother's been employed at CNN for some time and could potentially suppress any sort of news like this about his brother coming to light