Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

which is better silk or butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

LastInLine posted:

most of the permissions are obvious anyway when you realize theyre for an ad company

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I mean its a more powerful computer than what got us to the moon but sure just call it a "telephone"

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

what are the chances that an android phone detects benchmark apps running and adjusts throttling or overlocks or whatever. I dunno if that's even possible but im asking.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

lol @ "sport" mode and faking benchmarks for a telephone.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Tesla truly is the android of cars

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

android: vicious underhanded fights for 2nd place

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

and technically you can't patent anything that's been on the market for over a year? I dunno I dont pay attention when im meeting with our lawyer. I get paid like a grand every bullshit idea we start the process on.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

yes if your apple you can do whatever but imagine if your ceo wants to limit our applications to like 5 a year because it costs too much for him to file.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Is this 2 screens thing purely due to some supply chain thing where 2x 5.5 screens + cheap hinges + 6 months dev work is like 1/3 the cost of a single 11 screen

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

how do you pull off not running 2 apps on 6 GB of memory.
5 gb of ad trackers running in the background?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

lmao @ ever being honest