Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LastInLine posted:

hes right tho that that mod wont let anyone talk about anything he disagrees with

my favorite part is when that mod is consistently wrong about poo poo and when finally proven wrong he just shuts down the conversation like "there's nothing more to be said on this subject" and tells people to pm him when they call him on his bullshit

he got a chip on his shoulder fast as hel

ok I'm sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Laslow posted:

you're asking questions that miss the point entirely.

people drive for uber for the appearance of gainful employment and to keep busy enough to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay during long periods of unemployment.

it's also handy to avoid the social stigma of joblessness. they can say that they're not jobless to people with a straight face, and have it be true, but in a purely technical sense of course.

fuckin uber stealing a hard-working jobs from the dick sucking factory

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Instant Grat posted:

my job gave me a oneplus 6. folks, these phones are simply getting too big

have you considered growing larger hands?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

looks good

Wheany posted:

also gently caress rounded corners on displays, they're almost as bad as having a notch

wrong bitch

LastInLine posted:

oh yeah i forgot the op5 was made with a switch like the iphone had and then google changed the way muting worked right when it released breaking it lmao

lol owned