Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Meet you at pipe past mushroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I wish everything was vitreous green from the Xbox days

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Sagebrush posted:

personally, i think we should get rid of content. just give me a really beautiful UI that contains absolutely nothing that anyone in the tech industry would call "content." this is not a joke.

so, literally turn off your monitor

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

mediaphage posted:

i know they all decided the skeuomorphism was bad but i liked some of it, like the fake leather stitching, etc

I can do without the faux leather, but please bring back some nice enamel colored buttons and panels

Also, look at this mfer

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Apparently the trend of yesteryear that was going to save us from flat was going to be neumorphism

I don't think it went anywhere, though I do see some of that rounded and shadowed design in some bank / credit card apps

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Sagebrush posted:

A few years ago I bought the Android version of Bully, one of the better GTA games. It's kind of charming to play a hooligan when instead of murdering people and smashing cars you're just riding around on a bike and throwing eggs at grown-ups.

I tried to reinstall it on my new phone recently and it just crashes back to the app launcher instantly. Doesn't even get to a load screen. The app page is completely bombed with 1-star reviews because apparently it has been this way for the last two versions of Android and Rockstar hasn't seen fit to patch it. Just a completely non-functional piece of paid software. Awesome

Bully's OST has no business being so good

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2BBHoiUDc

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

gj android

I don't think this is the standard clock because the standard one doesn't let you run multiple timers, because obviously there are no circumstances where you might ever want to time multiple things at once

trust android developers to not know about cooking

look at this nerd showing the time in hex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Jabor posted:

Xperia Tactics was the best one, sorry