Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

burning swine
May 26, 2004

things I now know:

If for any reason the android gmail app is unable to read a file to be attached to a new outgoing email, it will just go ahead and send the email anyway without the attachment. No warning, no chance to back out, just *message sent* then *failed to send attachment*

my gf discovered this while applying for a job, for which she sent two emails that were both missing the attachment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

THC posted:

for some people it's their only computer

Not the case here, but for writing 2-3 sentences and attaching a PDF I would have figured it would be fine

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Meanwhile in the samsung world

Repair Shops Are Stoked That the Samsung Galaxy S8 Is the Most Fragile Phone Ever Made

quote:

Soon after its release, electronics insurance company SquareTrade put Samsung's new flagship phone through its breakability test, a series of drops, dunks, and tumbles. It was deemed the most breakable phone of all time: "S8 is the first phone we've tested that's cracked on the first drop on ALL sides,"