Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

android: its a little load of linux in your pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol drat. that moto 360 is already twice as thick as it would need to be for comfort

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

i'm sure this won't be abused at all

lol goddamn

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

for posterity, i guess

lol

screen jobs

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Cerv posted:

why does HTC even need to ship a keyboard? doesn't android come with a default one

welcome to the joy of anroid, where every manufacturer sells out their customers by replacing googles perfectly ok apps and interfaces with their own horseshit that cant be uninstalled or disabled w/o going full neckbeard admin and rooting

also if any company dares not do this and just ships a standard distro, ~phone journalists~ will dock points for shipping a boring os that they dont have to janitor 5 times a day

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

sleepwalkers posted:

against all odds we've found something worse than android in this thread

android 11 novelty dessert pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

that's a good price point and I hope they can manage to make it good for that much because computers cost too dang much

past 5 years of laptops is entirely manufacturers finding ways of making them more expensive rather than making them any better