Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005

what the hell happened here? did they train the software on public transit and so it sees bus schedules everywhere??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005
my new television has android so that means it's a tremendously laggy piece of poo poo that'll drop frames from what I'm watching if I hit any of the menu buttons. also the volume slider takes an eternity to respond.

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005

Weed goku posted:

Yeah please let us know what it is so we can a) never buy it and b) shame the company who designed it

it's a highly reviewed Sony XBR900E which I purchased for 1800 earth dollars. it took me 3 hours to get it to send audio to the sound bar that it CAME WITH.

not only is the interface lag super bad, the remote is by far the weakest I've ever used.
press 'home' wait 5 seconds... nothing happened? must have been the remote let me press it again. then it flashes the home menu for a half a second and disappears because it was loading the menu the whole time and the second press cancelled it.

looks good tho

thesurlyspringKAA
Jul 8, 2005
my spare phone is the perfectly functional iPhone 5 I upgraded from 4 years ago. it sits in one of my spare bedrooms plugged into the wall.