Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Thought I would start this thread to talk about and honor black history, since Feburary is Black History Month. Also today is February 2nd so we can talk about Groundhog Day. Who are some of your favorite black people in history? I'm a fan of Barack Obama personally. Also the groundhog saw its shadow so there will be 6 more weeks of winter :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my soul is black as the moonless night. i am a reverse oreo

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
back to the matter at hand: my favorite black person in history is akhenaten because he was (and in fact continues to be) a successful alchemist. here are some muggles trying laughably to come to terms with the characteristic hermaphroditism of successful philosopher's stone egg-swallowers/layers:

quote:

The rather strange and eccentric portrayals of Akhenaten, with a sagging stomach, thick thighs, large breasts, and long, thin face — so different from the athletic norm in the portrayal of pharaohs — have led certain Egyptologists to suppose that Akhenaten suffered some kind of genetic abnormality.
:sad:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Soup du Journey posted:

back to the matter at hand: my favorite black person in history is akhenaten because he was (and in fact continues to be) a successful alchemist. here are some muggles trying laughably to come to terms with the characteristic hermaphroditism of successful philosopher's stone egg-swallowers/layers:
:sad:

I thought Obama was a secret clone of Akhenaten via soul transfer to an unborn fetus

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol if Marian Anderson isn't your favorite black person in history.

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
It's on my ABC affiliate right now!

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Why isn't it groundhog month/black history day?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I black guy saw his shadow and now it's more winter for everyone:(

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I have no black friends so idk I'm a bad person I guess.

Don't have any white friends either tho

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LegoPirateNinja posted:

I have no black friends so idk I'm a bad person I guess.

Don't have any white friends either tho

Typical asian

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

I thought Obama was a secret clone of Akhenaten via soul transfer to an unborn fetus
theres something seriously weird about obama. im p. sure hes not human. i voted for him twice and i cant recall why. i like him.

i dont think hes akhenaten though, mostly because of the soul thing. you guys in the know get what i mean

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
obama is very confusing. this one time i woke up and i was super convinced that i was him, but then mister bimbus walked in and i remembered obama doesn't have cats.

thanks for the help, little buddy! :cabot:

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mine is Yakub, the creator of the Albinoids, from which white people evolved.

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
One time I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I saw Obama leering at me from the corner but when I turned on my lamp it was just an old coat and hat with a regular black guy inside.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Is Obama black though? What if whiteness flows from the mother like Jewishness

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
So do black people have white shadows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless