Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
my soul is black as the moonless night. i am a reverse oreo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
back to the matter at hand: my favorite black person in history is akhenaten because he was (and in fact continues to be) a successful alchemist. here are some muggles trying laughably to come to terms with the characteristic hermaphroditism of successful philosopher's stone egg-swallowers/layers:

quote:

The rather strange and eccentric portrayals of Akhenaten, with a sagging stomach, thick thighs, large breasts, and long, thin face — so different from the athletic norm in the portrayal of pharaohs — have led certain Egyptologists to suppose that Akhenaten suffered some kind of genetic abnormality.
:sad:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

I thought Obama was a secret clone of Akhenaten via soul transfer to an unborn fetus
theres something seriously weird about obama. im p. sure hes not human. i voted for him twice and i cant recall why. i like him.

i dont think hes akhenaten though, mostly because of the soul thing. you guys in the know get what i mean

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
obama is very confusing. this one time i woke up and i was super convinced that i was him, but then mister bimbus walked in and i remembered obama doesn't have cats.

thanks for the help, little buddy! :cabot:

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Illavick posted:

So do black people have white shadows?
in the black sun dimension they do, yeah

• Locked thread