Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
remember when you thought there was a future

lol owned, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

it's cool that hrc is both totally incapable of real reflection or self-awareness and surrounded by a traveling court of lickspittles

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

i was iffy based on pictures alone but this dude's Trump is on point

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is there gonna be a woke Charles Manson?

he has an underappreciated soundcloud page at this very moment

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

super sweet best pal posted:

I thought that was a main requirement.

the reptilians regard holding actual government office as a distraction from their true goals and methods, that's why they employ the likes of Clinton and Trump. zucc's new preoccupation is an anomaly

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

FuzzySkinner posted:

Well yeah. I mean ultimately that's what it was. It did ultimately save the country from perhaps going into a 2nd revolution.

that's not a good thing

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

here you go, comedyblissoption, a fictionalization of a republican senator has implied you are fascist instead of the rest of us who are literally just trying to ask for you to engage in some fuckin self-criticism now are you satisfied?

'fictionalization'

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Call Me Charlie posted:

But it's p. cool to be called a nazi apologist and a fascist for defending the ACLU, using their talking points and saying that physical violence is a bad response to speech

you're a nazi apologist and a loving coward, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Call Me Charlie posted:

Implying that I sided with the nazis by voting for Trump

you sided with the nazis by voting for Trump, idiot

• Locked thread