Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Did liberal tears get gassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The first casualty of Trumps America.

No that was an 8 year old girl

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, but it kinda turned into and out and out trump circle jerk after a while. i miss it though.

It was an unhealthy environment for you

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why do these people do this poo poo. all it does cry wolf and when real stuff happens no one cares. same with the campus rape stuff, where some of the big cases ended up being bullshit, but which makes actual cases not get reported.

he's lying

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The owner is "mexican," though. So he came out in a giant sombrero and didn't stop saying "hola" until it was very obvious he didn't know any other Spanish words.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

FisheyStix posted:

Ahh, American football. Toxicly manly, but also somehow necessitating the most expensive and comprehensive padding of any sport save maybe hockey, a sport played on slippery ice where it is expected people will have actual fistfights.

Everyone in football has concussions cause they're always running into each other. I'm from Buffalo(I.E. I have watched hockey), I know all about how rough hockey is, but consider that on the field every play with football is a bunch of dudes who's entire purpose, their whole deal, is so that they can run into each other.

There's a lot you can attack in football which is weird that anyone brings up rape culture. It's billionaires preying on the last vestiges of civic pride to get taxpayer funded investments. It's farm teams are unpaid students who spend their college careers engaging in a dangerous and incredibly time consuming sport that gets everyone money except them. The NFL keeps stripping fun little things out of the sport and maneuvering to make sure that only the rich and powerful can own teams rather than any sort of collective. The military pays the league to engage in hoo-rah isim, and every part of the sports experience is commodified and sold to advertisers.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Will this guy ever understand that even the clinton campaign didn't like him

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I like how Rahm has no self-awareness as to how he's part of the reason that Dems have been utterly destroyed across the country. I wonder if he'll ever realize it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
People getting upset at politicians owns and we should encourage it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Guy Who Has Covered PMCs and Dirty Wars: "I'm not gonna go on a show to talk with a gay brit who will do nothing but pretend he's a scandalous counter-culture agitator for saying transsexuals are ugly and we should kick out immigrants"

You, A Bold Poster: "WELL I GUESS I GOTTA WATCH IT"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
It's clearly fake and a joke. Aryan women in wheat fields might as well be the punchline.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

You seem to know a lot about this game

So is it linear or is it free roam kind of deal? What are the level designs like? Are the AIs easy or difficult for you

Well, yeah. It's his game. He released it on steam.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I donno what that emote means but people who are mad at how we turned our backs on those who were infected and at risk of AIDS have no place to stand when mocking the horrific reality of what's going on now.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

it makes them at worst exactly the same as the people you're making appeals to sympathy for lol

1: Looking down on people who are suffering is hosed up, this is an epidemic that's bigger than the aids crisis in the US at its worst

2: The idea that everyone who dies due to ODing was some sort of social darwinist motherfucker who hates black people and think people just gotta pull themselves up by their boostraps is insane and you can only think it so that you don't feel bad about wanting people to die in misery and despair

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How are you trying to take the moral high ground here? "Lol people are dying" is a hosed up way to think. Are we so deep into irony that genuine concern for other human beings because they are in pain is somehow bad? That the correct and moral position is to demean people going through terrible events? Jesus christ.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
JUST MAKE ONE POST

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I bet he made it up

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Perfect Potato posted:

I think the issue is more that if anyone posted something of the political opposite nature there or on any other equivalent site or off site like on youtube, even as a joke, they'd be banned and their account scoured into the wind

Never said otherwise

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

I have no idea what game or reviews he's talking about and without that context he isn't wrong; blatantly homophobic media is a bad thing and fear of its influence on or normalization of peoples' attitudes rather than "offense" is the right reason to be bothered by it?

It's persona 5. You play as a boy and cannot kiss the other boys.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How can you ask the question "If she was such a bad candidate, why are people still attacking her?"

That's the sign of a bad political figure, that people are still either trying to distance themselves from or tie their opponents to that person. A good political figure is one people want to get close to and distance their enemies from. I continue to be shocked at Clinton's hangers on.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
We should get upset at injustices, actually

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Why's the scientific community to blame for inaction on climate change

They've been the ones yelling about climate change for like 4 decades

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

loving lol at the idea of /pol/ having an "anti-hentai crusade"

They do. They call it degenerate.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Byolante posted:

Why would a book about a genetically pure saviour of mankind promote equality?

Reading fiction has been found to foster empathy, probably because it makes you consider other points of view in your head meats.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

lol we're literally about a week after antifa literally saved innocent people from being murdered by nazis and here we have dumbshit liberals yelling about how antifa are wrong and bad because said liberals are super scared by them reds, once again proving that the lib is the best friend of the fash

always wanting to be more right than everyone else is a disease that infects the liberal mind deeply. It's at the core of the weird anti-bernie people and the people who tut-tut about confronting racism on the streets.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

I see you're talking about the fishmech syndrome.

It's a terrible infliction that affects a large number of people across the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Everyone: Wow, the alt-right as a movement really tipped their hand and showed that they're a bunch of nazis in Charlottesville

Still, Somehow, TTT: Yeah but they don't CALL themselves nazis, checkmate you stupid idiots

• Locked thread