Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

get that OUT of my face posted:

hearing "toxic" as a descriptor for everything makes me want to tune something out whenever it's used in an argument, similar to the word "problematic"

yeah. they have overused the words/academic phrases. now it means nothing.

Al! posted:

i want to know more about the mineral lesbians

look up steven universe. its a show WOKEs like him eat up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress off. maybe its because she was liked more and or sold more.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

And we all remember what happened to puritanism's de facto moral high ground when cultural norms started shifting.

yeah it went to poo poo. i am curious how bad this poo poo will get.

http://occupywallstreet.net/story/explaining-white-privilege-broke-white-person

the article isnt as bad as most. but throwing academic terms and theories about how he/she should feel bad because a rich black person has it worse off in some areas, while said poor gently caress is barely scraping by feels and might not be able to feed their kids or find a job is lovely.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 04:50 on Feb 14, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

BexGu posted:

Doesn't listen to a overweight white women or a black women? Guess that makes your a Trump supporter!

Guys, we need to talk: Its time to pack it in for Valentine's day and just be gay

https://twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/831493340617125888

https://twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/831380787102699521

jesus, the first one sounds like MRA/incell poo poo but reversed. the other one is just wrong, valentines lovey dovy stuff has been around since chauser. i think these people are only angry about valintines day is the same reason the incels are. they are bitter and alone or just weird autistic sociopaths who just never drop it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/13/david-duke-gives-ringing-endorsement-to-keith-elli/

david dukes figured it out sadly. all he has to do an "endorse" a real progressive and the IDpols will go bugfuck and try to tear elison apart.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

republicans want to turn the country into a russian client state and the first thing neoliberals do is attack progressives for racsexism

why do people not realize these obvious collaborators

because they are puritan idiots and also their are enough fiscal lefties who buy into their bullshit rhetoric so they don't call them out for it.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

been looking around twitter for amusing stupid poo poo.
found a bunch from this "culture critique"
https://twitter.com/imransiddiquee/status/832310965995765762

https://twitter.com/imransiddiquee/status/831163849793482752

https://twitter.com/hausmuva/status/831661882041856001

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jesus, they still don't get it and i actually think mckinnon is funny.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://twitter.com/imraansiddiqi/status/833542769020850177

good loving god.

e: More fun

https://twitter.com/alexdnz/status/833073706473779200

e2: because I don't feel like double posting. They literally just blamed us goons for the rise of Trump. Holy loving poo poo.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/833399405592076288

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/833406669044449287

also...gently caress George Takei as of late. He's so whiny, self righteous and annoying.

wait. is there and article saying that WE helped trump win because lol darkhumor. loving lol.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

I know it's an attempt at satire, but I think the person isn't realizing how the country would be had she won that night. I am stupidly curious about this, so I'm going to armchair QB it the best I can.

I don't know...let's say she squeaks out Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. She wins. 1/4th of the the country is probably ecstatic, 1/4th of the country is probably relieved, 1/4 of the country is pissed, and and 1/4 of the country probably doesn't give a poo poo.

I think after that you'd probably have a lot of feminists gaining traction within the media, and likely you'd have a bunch of sexism/anti-feminism coming out of the mouths of their opponents (Gamer Gaters, Milo, Sargon of Akkad, etc.). The unfortunate thing is...we're likely also dealing with a lot of people like Ted Cruz and a few others trying to grandstand in the aftermath of this to gain political traction. We're likely seeing more years of gridlock to boot, as the GOP will be drat to continue what they did against Obama from 2010 until he left office.

AntiFA, and the Women's Marches around the country DO NOT HAPPEN. Likely there are an insane amount of women for the Inauguration though (being that this is historic, unprecedented). I also think that perhaps that the "Tea Party" evolves into an "ALT RIGHT/TRUMPISM" movement, and we see a meltdown happen similiar to 2009-pres ramping up again. I think the scary thing is we see the Evangelical right mutate to fit into that movement (in the same manner they did the "Tea Party"), and we see a horror combination of Alt Right and Theocracy begin to rear it's ugly head. (Ted Cruz is your 2020 front runner. Let that sink in).

Do not get me wrong on any of this. Hillary would have been far better for this country's health short term.We're likely not all hear chatting about Muslim Bans, building a wall, etc. Those would be "LOL REMEMBER WHEN" sort of things in the same vain that we make fun of the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner.

It's the long term part that scares the poo poo out of me. Because this country was already heading down a not so "good" path in some ways. Trump's election just kinda exposed that to everyone.

this. with clinton, the GOP would have kept doing what they were doing and blocked everything, the IDpols on the left would grow more retarded and circle jerky and would erode dnc poo poo more. and the alt right would have gotten bigger and probaly pushed its way mainstream because of the GOP idiologicaly imploading after a trump loss. clinton would get jack poo poo done and i am sure the GOP would keep the email poo poo going, then cruz or someother sack of poo poo would win in 2020. i almost feel like its better to take the awful right wing poo poo now, then have it happen later and possibly under someone compitant.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

If we in the next 4 to 8 years wind up with W. Bush round 2 (with a war in Iran), A financial crisis that would make 1929 and 2008 blush or god forbid...some revival of the cold war going hot? Then I rescind my comments. But this doesn't seem to me like 2000 where McCain or Gore would have clearly been better options. It's like how do you like proto-fascism, with or without theocracy? Because we were getting one or the other in the future by the 2016 rolled around.

There are some "silver linings" coming from the aftermath of this election at least. For one? It looks like we're finally getting our left wing tea party this country has needed for a long drat time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuW_K2TVI-0&

(this women is my hero and she rocks :allears:).

You're also seeing a lot of organizing by various left wing groups such as "The Justice Democrats" and others. The Alt right is now a "shadow" of it's former self and the label is now thought of as being as toxic as hell. This president is also insanely upopular and I think it's way more likely we'll get a democratic senate/house in 2018 as every day ticks by. Only this time....it won't be full of Neo Lbs, but real true progressives from all walks of life.

yeah i have been reading about the justice democrats, they seem legit great. all the great progressive poo poo but with a freedom of speech Stuff and without the internet social justice neolib/lefty purity horseshit.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jesus how self absorbed are these people.

also people are pissed zootopia won an oscar because its racist.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

call to action posted:

The second-to-last ("The Cultural Appropriators") episode of Chapo talks about this, basically woke liberals are coopting the same tactics that white racists used re: Elvis playing "black" music and ensuring there's no race mixing

yeah, i loved that episode and it made me feel better because i always(believe it or not) felt weird openly making GBS threads on wokes because i thought it be like a weird gateway into slowly becoming some alt right chud. i am glad i am not alone on the left in thinking this poo poo is pretty hosed up when you actually look at it. I love chapo house and they keep me feeling sane. and the dude was right, its just inversed right wing Idpol. there newest one about the alt right was great too.

ROFL Octopus posted:

This boiling down of people to their race first and foremost is honestly disgusting.

I mean not that this is anything new, and I can see it only getting worse in the coming years.

yeah it probaly will. trump and the right are gonna go further off the cliff dragging the country with it. the Wokes are still sorta in control of the DNC so have fun when they do jack poo poo to stop trump.

lol. but it won. a movie about a gay black dude who finds himself in meaningful "profound" way won.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Shao821 posted:

When did Negrotown become its own subforum?!

like a month or two ago.

call to action posted:

And this white urbanite woman is going to tell you why it wounds black people everywhere.

pretty much. then that women will become a martyr when some random peon calls her a "dumb oval office" and will make millions off woke dumbasses.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/25/rachel-dolezal-not-going-stoop-apologise-grovel

more on dolezal.

According to her, she isn't a white woman in blackface, she's a black woman in white skin. Does that make sense? No. She is completely deluded but it is from that delusion that these incidents stem. According to that article (and I'm aware that it's very much her version) she did a lot to support the black community, you could even say that it was her raisen d'etre but somewhere along the way she crossed a line and deceived herself that it was OK because she was somehow black on some deeper level.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

gently caress off. just gently caress off. i'll be a dick and say, i can see why dumb teens and 20 year olds are becoming stupid alt right assholes. they are going full edgy "gently caress you dad" rebellion against puritan IDpol poo poo like this where if you do anything or make any jokes(not talking about edgy racist poo poo) some fucknose woke rear end in a top hat will wag their finger and shame you publicaly for making them feel something negative or thought crime. they just do it in the worst way possible.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

the trump tutelage posted:

idk i mean i'm not a fan of their ideology but otoh i have a much better chance of surviving a nazi purge

i am a cripple, so it would be off to the gas van with me.

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://twitter.com/Sam_5thEstate/status/836451051939188739

:iceburn:

I still think that Stewart saw who the DNC nominee was going to be and went "gently caress this. I'm out.", not wanting to cover too insanely bad candidates.

i hope stewart comes back again, he was genuinly insiteful and funny unlike alot of them now a days. though oliver is ok.

you're underestimating the stupidity and pettiness of teenagers

this. i am not saying i agree with them at all.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

that whole group of nerds (Sarkesian, Wu, MovieBob, Chu) are legit insane and should be nowhere near public office.

It's nothing about them being feminists. I imagine there are some AWESOME Feminists that could and should run for Public office. But good night...those people are insane.

Sarkesian is just mediocre critic with a sex negative anti choice feminism streak, plus she makes victim bucks now and most of her stuff is tame or decent. her old co writer Jonathan McIntosh is the scary one. the rest on the list are right.

She deleted the dropping rocks tweet and is probably going to deny it existed. You can tell because she meticulously numbered each tweet in that series.

Spinning Robo posted:

shut up about nazis, discuss elon musk's moon base

Wu is legit mentally impaired. probably has the same narcissism poo poo donny has.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

what the gently caress. what is this the loving 1980s.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i like van jones, but seriously. it was so nakedly obvious he was exploiting the dead SEAL and trying to turn him into a martyr for trump when it was trumps retardness that led to his and bunch of kids deaths.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rachel-dolezal-african-phrase-article-1.2986238

everyones favortie "trans-racial" smoothbrain got a name change.

quote:

Rachel Dolezal legally changed her name in October to reflect the heritage she claims she identifies with.

The 39-year-old white former NAACP leader filed to change her name to Nkechi Amare Diallo, according to court documents in Spokane, Wash. Nkechi, short for Nkechinyere, comes from the Igbo word for “what God has given” or “gift of God” in Nigeria. Diallo, which has African origins, means “bold.” Dolezal tweeted Wednesday afternoon that “the story behind my name change will be in my book.”

best part is she is basically using the the last name of a african immigrant murdered by cops in 1999.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo

she is a terrible person who is basically a embodiment of why woke idpolitics is loving poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBobDiNe_FU

Goddamnit. Van Jones is loving awesome, and I wish there were more Democrats like him. Seriously we'd have NO Donald Trump White House if more Democrats were like him.

gently caress Glenn Beck for trying to ruin his career.

yeah, van jones is great. and he is so right about the safe space poo poo. its one thing to keep dumb bigots out, but the idiological purity stuff should gently caress off and die.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Thats Zoe Quinn.

this. quinn is the rainbow hair with cluster B who cheated on her various sadbrain bfs and made a lovely power point game. now she is trans or something apparently.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/emma-watsons-boobs-prove-why-we-still-need-feminism_us_58b8bd55e4b02b8b584df9f4

apperently, emma watson isnt a feminist anymore to the sex negative types.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

hahaha holy gently caress arthur you stupid piece of poo poo

arthur is legit insane, he used to be some incel dickhead until he found anita and let the holy woke into his heart. he wrote some insane pages long facebook screed about training to fight and how he trains his mind. he and moviebob are massive sacks of poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

yeah it fuckin owns

yeah, in a hosed up way(and i am sure i will regret saying this since i may very well lose my healthcare) we kinda needed trump. he has hosed up the GOP in various ways and hosed up a ton of other stuff and keeps loving it up because of his smooth plaque filled brain and his hard right friends. and the liberals keep screaming "BE WOKE" to such a retarded degree that people are finaly turning on them.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

Wasnt he also a former legit nazi lol

that wouldn't surprise me either. Chu is loving nutjob like alot of them.

here are some tweets by sack of poo poo Woke lib moviebob who has bell curve tendency out the rear end.

and my favorite.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

He literally sounds like Bill Kristol/NRO writer mixed in with Id. Pol. Those are the exact same things i saw said by them after Trump won the nomination.

Also a lot of centrist dems and never trump republicans are jerking each other off about wikileaks. "NO! THIS JUST HELPS TRUMP! THE CIA IS GOOD! IT'S ALL RUSSIA!"

I don't understand why these people like to defend the horrible poo poo that the CIA has been doing at home and abroad.

yeah, as chapo house said, most this stuff is just inverted right wing beliefs. on wikileaks. they works for the russians. yeah cia isnt great or magical but i believe them over trump and his shitlord brood. that being said, they didnt win because of hacks or poo poo like that, it helped their conversation but they won because clinton and the neolib wokes were loving terrible and can't message for poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/7/14841042/trump-as-gamer-in-chief

polygon is going full loving retarded.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

p much yeah

the fact I trust the CIA more than I trust Wikileaks isn't a show of trust in the CIA, it's a total distrust of Wikileaks' motives

similarly you can't deny Russia at the very least tried to interfere with the election because from a power politics perspective they'd be fools not to and I don't doubt they were responsible for the DNC "hack"

having said all that, Hildawg lost through her own arrogance, entitlement, and ineptitude and now the world has to pay the price for her stupidity

yeah. pretty much, I am trying to get a job in the IC or DHS community(maybe even CIA, though who knows) so even is leftie i have a amount respect for them(though i agknolage the stupid awful poo poo.like loving us over alot like iran/ajax and central/south america and the civil rights leaders) plus the professor i have who teaches those courses is DEA/retired prosecute who is also a socialist and openly shits on trump every 10 minutes in class. so it makes takes all types.

MaxxBot posted:

Oh no it's the infamous "racist pepe hand signal" again :jerkbag:

Is That Cute Kid Trump Met at the White House Today Making the Pepe Symbol?
http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-that-cute-kid-trump-met-at-the-white-house-today-making-the-pepe-symbol/

gently caress off shitlibs. he is loving kid he got to meet the president, i know when i was his age(10 or so) i got to see the presidential copter land and W walk off and i was excited as gently caress.

Office Surprise Store posted:

oh sure, but the moral is "this was so avoidable"

you can't ignore a bunch of ways hillary failed but then pick "russian interference" as the one thing you're going to laser focus on and blame

yeah, but the avoidable stuff was on her/her campaign.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

BUT BOOTSTRAPS.

Yeah this is accurate.

Also shame on Mexico for forcing these people over here to find work. That country really needs to get it's poo poo together IMO. Start calling the "illegal" immigrants what they actually are..."refugees". Any idiot that retweets and champions Vicente Fox instead of shaming his rear end is doing the wrong thing.

arnt most of refugees not even from mexico any more, but from central america, i know a ton are from el salvador because of the robocop/warriors level gang violence.

http://kotaku.com/a-very-serious-conversation-about-orc-romance-in-shadow-1793138994

lol, kotaku at least knows the level of shittyness they are now. maybe if they had a orc suck grayson's dick he would write a real article. it worked in the past.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

which is indeed the problem.

It feels like the left political class in this country doesn't want to acknowledge the reasons why this is happening, and perhaps there should be steps taken to solve this. it feels like the US is being forced to take care of a lot of other country's problems in this regard.*

*Which they did in fact, sadly play a hand in creating. The CIA did a lot of horrible poo poo keeping fascist dictators in place in those regions rather than letting democratically elected leftists take over...

I've also had a theory that the reason why a lot of GOP voters are so hellbent in accepting "climate change denial" is not because they really want to, but rather I think their paranoid about the economic impact of signing various regulations would do to their livelihoods.

I imagine after 40 plus years of having their jobs shipped overseas and the political class in this country not offering any sort of alternative? There's gonna be mistrust.

well don't alot of GOP functionaries have ton of money in various oil/gas/coal(though not as much anymore)/and various other poo poo. those companies care about short term profits over the long term. the GOP are dumb whores who will sell their souls for short term poo poo and won't give a gently caress till its to late. plus a decent amount legit believe jesus will come back soon before it happens.

it's kind of an extension of the woke brands thing but this is 100% a marketing move because it's plainly obvious that there's a market out there of people who will buy up your thing - no matter what it is, no matter your history, no matter how horrible you are - as long as you make just the smallest, least convincing "progressive" noise

she's autist. note that she expresses none of the traits that would accompany this, nor indeed, is it even brought up in game. but totally trust us: she's representative of them.

but like watchdogs 2 had a autistic character who was great and he had all the symptoms and they did it right, i mean loving watchdogs 2 does diversity in games right in my opinion. everyone is a realized character as well has being diverse. overwatch(and i like overwatch alot) and some of the others kinda feel like they are doing a burger king kids club poo poo. a bunch of surface representation that while nice and good, doesn't really do anything.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 22:24 on Mar 10, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

you mean like they've identified "woke" as a group worth marketing to because they'll buy stuff that aligns with what they believe, even superficially??? :eyepop:

just see the loving "progressives" who drink starbucks or what the gently caress ever. or that whole debacle about cereal. for some reason people are buying companies saying "ah yes, diversitry good, drumpf bad" as some sort of secret handshake that they're 100% on their side and are doing their best to push forward with whatever the hell they believe and not, y'know, delivering targeted advertising. why do you think ads during the super bowl were hyper woke? because trump just got elected president and people were screaming on social media.

and it worked. these same dipshits declared it all a victory. trump was owned!! he was probably crying!!! we're buying Pepsi right now in order to own trump more!!!

and then you get the ones supporting dubya. George "The W Stands For War Criminal" Bush is now being praised by these dumbfucks because he gave the most mealy mouthed "yea trump bad" and now he's a loving hero to these dumb loving assholes.

yeah pretty much, its just cowardly libs looking for easy fights, and this poo poo is easy fights.

people give ubisoft poo poo on a decent amount of stuff, but they are one of the few companies/publishers that actually does diversity right.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol. like do these people ever turn the gently caress off. is there anything that doesn't loving "offend" them. i was on the mass effect thread and a few people were unironicaly extreamly upset that the new game has space exploration and colonazation on it. because that means it be just like the congo and columbus.

wd2 was still pretty stupid for a lot of reasons tho, like the stupid-rear end lcd face guy who never shut the gently caress up

i liked it. its not perfect and it has issues but it was fun. which is more then anything 1 ever did.

Byolante posted:

I would argue the reason Ubisoft does diversity right is inextricably linked to why their games never work at launch.they have countless studios all over the worldand they end up with the most diverse creative teams almost by accident as a result. The downside of this obviously being that there is real communication issues leading to buggy messes.

maybe. you could be on too something there. they have been less buggy of late though.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

so what do people think about the johntron stuff. the dude kinda has lovely gilded age race ideals now and is openly alt right now. i always assumed he went right after the Wokes went nuts on him for saying retard and not defending quinn on twitter or some poo poo but now he is stupid clown who believes in retarded poo poo because some dumb asses whispered in his ear so now he believes Irish and Italians were never persecuted back in the day and that Blacks commit all crime.

also neogaf is loving jizzing themselves over his outing himself and colin leaving kinda funny.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 01:09 on Mar 14, 2017

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

this actually is true and not something I'd initially thought about until I read a comment to similar effect. Shits like jontron and pewdiepie inundate kids with a lot of lovely behavior that they pick up solely because it's "cool."

pewdiepi was just being a edgy shitlord making /pol/ jokes. jontron fell hard into the alt right poo poo. which makes me sad because he was pretty funny.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

I do wonder if the alt right traps a lot of people into it because they feel alone, isolated by quite a few on the insane. by the insane tumblr-like SJW's that exist.

THIS. DOES. NOT. EXCUSE. BEING. ALT. RIGHT.

This does however make me wonder if a lot of people were pushed into this because of it being a reaction to the most toxic of Id. Pol movements.

this, i can sorta sympathise with him, he got alot of poo poo a while ago by sjw types for stupid poo poo a few years back so i could understand if he went right wing(or better actual left wing) but instead he started hanging out with the alt right dickheads like sargon and others. now he is quoting bullshit "race science". i never get this idea of just because some there are stupid gently caress and assholes on the woke "left" but why go full retard snowflake nazi. it seems retarded and pointless.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

why are so many youtube personalities tacking hard right

its a mixed bag. i think a bunch of the athiest types started going right as they saw that parts of the left wernt as "fact/academic minded" as they pretended to be like with the woke tumblr/twitter types. i think gamergate accelerated the shift into overdrive.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

even though cartman's anti-semitism is clearly a joke, it's been done so much as a plot point and misinterpreted by middle school idiots that it's hard not to hate the show for it

you couldn't have picked a better example of an authoritarian figure in internet social justice. i guess she deleted the tweet but she once said she admires the "immigrant diaspora" for being so family focused and remaining "fiercely united." sounds a bit... volkish to me

yeah she is pretty loving bad. there are other less famous ones too, that have the same awful streak but they are also hosed up sad brains who are either zealots, trying to get laid, or both.

wasnt she trying to defend wahabis and stuff for while.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 02:10 on Mar 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Maybe they're sick of self-censoring and think it's easier to pander to a crowd that doesn't go berserk whenever they say a bigoted joke now and then?

probaly. but going full alt right because of some dumb gently caress twitter/tumblr clowns still stupid and awful and short sighted.

• Locked thread