Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

oh god, don't put this here
I get enough of this man's face at work and I'm currently trying to keep lunch down while hungover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

im a d&d troll

but you're funny though

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

i do declare, mr graham

who, lil ol' me?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

im enjoying how utterly radicalized everyone is getting

the overton window has opened wide enough

and im peerin' in

you can't do things like this to me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
I love how my party has convinced the left after successfully taking a violent fringe movement straight to the White House, senate, congress, and soon the judiciary branch of government, that they are bad people for considering the same nuclear option

use your eyes and heads libs

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
consuming dairy products of any kind is at the very least a form of molestation

I like to choose those who might suckle at the teat of my generosity

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Spinning Robo posted:

So you may be sitting around thinking "man, I'm sure glad the patriots won"

but did you know by thinking those words you are ACTUALLY A NAZI!?

https://twitter.com/SikhProf/status/828449922584285187

https://twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/828453160855412740

no
the success of my party is
but no, continue citing mindless entertainment as the arbiter of all your woes
makes life easier for us :smugwizard:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

consumed by normies posted:

why do yall post good things and say theyre bad. are you guys dumb?

i don't understand, it beats me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FuzzySkinner posted:

oh no doubt, I'm just saddened I'm seeing him get the best of people right now.

It's like "God, Patton. You were one of the people that helped me get away from republican beliefs. You're better than this".

Bob has...some unresolved issues it looks like. I think the tl;dr of his life was that jocks in HS kicked the poo poo out of him and he's never gotten over it.

I'm a bit disappointed in Patton and a few others because they were a major influence in shaping my political views growing up. It was guys like him, and David Cross that really introduced me to a lot of topics that I had never really considered growing up in a :911: republican household. "huh. The war IS bullshit. This guy was able to tell it to me with a joke. that's rather refreshing"

so you expected a hero of yours to suffer fools, ok , got it

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, he definitely got beat up(or thought he was beat up) in high school and that left a massive "gently caress the dumbs". the dude is a ivory tower elistist fuckhead. i remember he was talking about how he would rather have progressive corporations rule because at least they would be enlightened.

same. I always loved patton but he kinda started going of the edge and then went all the way off when his wife passed, which is sad. i stopped liking him when he poo poo on james rolfe because he didnt want to see a movie.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/feb/10/john-wick-chapter-2-gun-violence-keanu-reeves

lol.

i can't imagine why losing a loved one to sudden death would change my demeanor, it's quite confusing to me the concept of grief, why not just pop open a whiskey bottle

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

get that OUT of my face posted:

hillary clinton is so jowly she might be played by a british actress

Judi Dench to be specific

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its not like she married him because she genuinely loves him

right, but the deal is that she was supposed to at least pretend that she does, and she is currently so bad at that, it's pure comic gold

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
as an enemy of the cause, with an 18th century sword under my canopy bed, what should I expect when the end comes?

our armies can stomp the common people into the ground at a moment's notice, what will be your tools of combat? terrorism? we may turn to bombing this country like its Syria. what are the tools the people have for ending the corruption and greed that have been chomping on the republic consistently since 1964?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Oh Snapple! posted:

Much like when he shat on Bill for his own history of sexual assault, calling out the media is something that Trump is technically correct to do but it can't be forgotten that it's coming from an absolutely deplorable place: A likely rapist who just wants to deflect from his own bullshit/A fascist who literally believes he should never be covered negatively.

:perfect:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Byolante posted:

The problem with relying on the army to preserve your power is when you send them to put down the uprising and they realise 'hey that's my cousin in the crowd, why should I shoot him?' Propping up the military as the social welfare state is going to have some unforseen consequences should the poor rise up.

:mmmsmug: noice

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

milo thought poe's law couldn't touch him

he thought wrong

it folds back on every and anyone

theses idiots will never learn; meanwhile i sleep with one eye open, because, lol, death is certain

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FuzzySkinner posted:

t

He had a video or some sort of comment the other day in regards to the whole CPAC biz:

"This is why most Gays vote Democrat"

Shock Jock persona, and his (at the very least) pedarest sympathy a side? He's very much right on that matter. Why would anyone who's LGBT bother supporting these people at this point? Especially when Neo Libs offer you the same exact stuff you're looking for.

good point, but, that's why he was an idiot from the start to think he could be openly gay and be an accepted part of old school right wing politics

you need to kiss the ring to be accepted

you.need.to.kiss.the.ring.

unless you are the ring, like this guy:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FuzzySkinner posted:

They were not gonna circle the wagon for him like our side has done for the likes of Lena Dunham (who has done something I believe sort of similiar? If not. Correct me, and perhaps even give me a more accurate. They were gonna toss his rear end out the moment he became "useless" to them.

There's a certain wing of the GOP that has a strong, vice like grip on the control of the party and their values.

I've met republicans, I've been raised by them my entire life, etc. Generally they don't care what music people listen to, they're not anti-science, and frankly don't care about people that are gay (or actually support their right to marry). The problem is...the people I think the old guard GOP enjoys cow-towing to are old school evangelical/mormon "FAMILY VALUES" -types. You know...the nutbars that you know in school that want creationism taught and are paranoid about the gay menace?

Those idiots never really left.

oh, the Evangelical Christian Right? no those fools aren't going anywhere because they whip votes, the pulpit is their political platform, and as long as they can deliver their congregation's votes, my party will continue to give them thoroughly enthusiastic rim jobs; it's the name of the game

milo was never going to be as useful, because half his fans never leave the house, let alone to vote
he can assist in slightly increasing the vote count, but he can't deliver states, like pastors, ministers, and the like do routinely

Lena Dunham did what she did at seven, that's why the left hasn't completely abandoned her, even though i doubt she maintains any relevance at this point

it's different when its kids with kids, it's still messed up, but it isn't the same

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

get that OUT of my face posted:

lena dunham has put her foot in her mouth so frequently that she must love the taste. writing that incident in her book is the sort of poo poo that makes you think, "why would you want anyone to know about this?" she's rich enough to hire a publicist to cover her tracks, but she's so stupid and full of herself that she probably doesn't see the need to

besides, lena's influence doesn't extend beyond Dem party elites and a handful of idiot millennials. most people have no idea who she is and don't particularly care

she should never have told anyone except her therapist; that is her and her family's business, to be litigated within the family, and nowhere else

it's just far too sensitive an event to let into the court of public opinion, but, lol, balls.ed.txt.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

FuzzySkinner posted:

I know it's an attempt at satire, but I think the person isn't realizing how the country would be had she won that night. I am stupidly curious about this, so I'm going to armchair QB it the best I can.

I don't know...let's say she squeaks out Wisconsin, Michigan and PA. She wins. 1/4th of the the country is probably ecstatic, 1/4th of the country is probably relieved, 1/4 of the country is pissed, and and 1/4 of the country probably doesn't give a poo poo.

I think after that you'd probably have a lot of feminists gaining traction within the media, and likely you'd have a bunch of sexism/anti-feminism coming out of the mouths of their opponents (Gamer Gaters, Milo, Sargon of Akkad, etc.). The unfortunate thing is...we're likely also dealing with a lot of people like Ted Cruz and a few others trying to grandstand in the aftermath of this to gain political traction. We're likely seeing more years of gridlock to boot, as the GOP will be drat to continue what they did against Obama from 2010 until he left office.

AntiFA, and the Women's Marches around the country DO NOT HAPPEN. Likely there are an insane amount of women for the Inauguration though (being that this is historic, unprecedented). I also think that perhaps that the "Tea Party" evolves into an "ALT RIGHT/TRUMPISM" movement, and we see a meltdown happen similiar to 2009-pres ramping up again. I think the scary thing is we see the Evangelical right mutate to fit into that movement (in the same manner they did the "Tea Party"), and we see a horror combination of Alt Right and Theocracy begin to rear it's ugly head. (Ted Cruz is your 2020 front runner. Let that sink in).

Do not get me wrong on any of this. Hillary would have been far better for this country's health short term.We're likely not all hear chatting about Muslim Bans, building a wall, etc. Those would be "LOL REMEMBER WHEN" sort of things in the same vain that we make fun of the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner.

It's the long term part that scares the poo poo out of me. Because this country was already heading down a not so "good" path in some ways. Trump's election just kinda exposed that to everyone.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Fiction posted:

can we move this thread back to gbs please

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mormonpartyboat posted:

idiot prole voice, speaking haltingly and with no comprehension of machine or soul: "people who do that thing are way stupid"
blazingly intelligent light of reason, posting into the thread like the dawn cutting through a fog: "ah but you underestimate how stupid they are, pip pip" *checks pocketwatch*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

WINNINGHARD posted:

Things were hosed before smoot hawley but it didnt exactly improve things

:agreed:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Harveygod posted:

Never feel ashamed of your lack of knowledge of GamerGate.

:agreed:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, he wants to look good and be a magic hero. he is narssasist like trump. hell a lot of these people remind me of trump.

twitter trolls addicted to attention remind you of trump?
ya don't say!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

spit on my clit posted:

https://twitter.com/AoDespair/status/849943471569997824

yeah what did that "hitler" fellow do that was so bad anyway? hm? he did what to the jews? ahhh poo poo

:godwin:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

comedyblissoption posted:

as a fascist i am prone to idol worship

i apologize

well, yes
that is what being fascist entails
:smugdog:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
people in this thread quibbling about who is, and is not a Nazi that is attending a white supremacist rally

put your pencils down heroes, for i have quite a proposition for you

the Senate, and if you are lucky, the presidency

i will personally sheperd your ascendancy, and entrance into the white house if you but pm me

don't let this golden opportunity pass you by!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

zen death robot posted:

those white polos look crappy

yea they do

get a collared shirt, and a jacket ffs

then join the right to make some gotdamn money!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:49 on Aug 22, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Irony.or.Death posted:

problem: everyone in the world keeps the thermostat set like 10 degrees too hot for jackets

is this done so that you have to suffer to make money, or is it because they are all lizard people?

both
:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

im not inventing poo poo, im saying that one guy is making the same argument shitheads make about why they became nazis and another guy is going "well i dont accept police violence" like that negates the point that it is in fact broadly accepted in america

make a thread about you crawling into a sewer and sealing yourself in, and then do it

peckerwood does need company :yayclod:

• Locked thread