Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
Someone edit the Day of Lavos with Trump's face instead of Lavos.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
https://vimeo.com/64987176

We will be judged and found unworthy.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!
Voice over [VO]: It was last night... My college student brother suddenly comes to the apartment where I lived alone. He had never entered my room even at our old house, so the sight of him in the same space as my bed and my clothes was sort of strange. And my brother said ...

Caption [C]: I'm sorry I'm sort of wrecking your daily norm ...

VO: What's up with this kid? Is he drunk?

C: A big catastrophe is coming.

VO: What are you talking about? Isn't that some sort of rumour from the web? You believe that? You weren't that stupid.

C: Sorry to be abrupt. But this city will be destroyed tomorrow for real. ... Disasters don't really come out of nowhere. There are signs and warnings.

VO: Alone, facing this boy who looks like my brother, I think that he would never say these things, and I get kinda scared. What are you? Who are you?

C: I am a warning.

VO: Scared. Something strange is happening. But I should have remembered. Strange things, even outlandish things, happen. My brother speaks ...

C: When you're living your ordinary routine ... What matters is how you face the suddenness of the signs and the warnings.

VO: My spine tingles. This kid isn't normal. Something is wrong. As my legs tremble, my brother laughs a little.

C: Well, I leave it up to you now, sister. ... I'm sorry this seems mean, but of course it's the opposite.

VO: And then he fades... And disappears.

VO: I should have warned them last night. I should have screamed louder. This city will be gone... Our normality will be gone... How can you say that while living a normal life? ... But those warnings can't reach them now. They can't get it. A disaster, incarnate, rises before us.

C: Escape from this city, before tomorrow comes.

VO: Creators are not the only gods. The beings that hear your wishes and prayers, and will grant them, they are not the only gods. A great disaster, looking like a man, descends from the sky, and we know... Fear is the essence of God. This is why people join their hands, bend their knees, and pray, even to things that will harm them, and take their lives.

VO: The world has a lifespan. But left to us, it will just drag on aimlessly. So the world forcefully summons them. And then we know that everything is ending as it should. But we just wanted to live on. We didn't want the world to end.

C: On the first day, the people and the living things on the land vanish.

VO: They say the god of creation created the world in seven days.

C: On the second day, all creatures disappear from the world.

VO: We made made many things in this world ourselves.

C: On the third day, the sun and the moon are destroyed, and there is no more day or night.

C: On the forth day, the land sinks and all becomes water.

C: On the fifth day, the water and the sky are unmade.

VO: It may look as if everything is destroyed like this in an instant. But the destroyers probably spend just as much time.

C: On the sixth day, the light vanishes, and all is consumed by darkness and chaos.

VO: If it takes the fire seven days to destroy everything, it means we have that long to escape. ... Escape. Survive. We can make a new world ourselves.

C: On the seventh day, the disaster finishes its work, and in its joyful rest, cries quietly.

VO: I don't care what the world wants. I don't care what god feels. In this ending world, I put my hope in others, I live, and as I run, I wait.

C: These are the seven days of fire that will begin now.

VO: Before the new world comes, it is preceded by a great flame.

• Locked thread