Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

The hell is a points systen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Remember last year's Daytona 500 only had one good mile and had a bad winner

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lot of ANGEERY reacts on every new Nascar Facebook post hmmm

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Just from a random article on Jayski I realized Ford hasn't won a championship since 2004 and loving lol at that.

Also Forza 6 is probably the best NASCAR game out right now.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Reminder, MONSTER ENERGY FANTASY NASCAR CUP 2017!

https://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto/group/4769

ID: 4769
PW: SRA

That B list gently caress

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Like listen to the finishes of the first phoenix race and Sonoma,which should be great calls, but dw is just yelling over everyone.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm watching in winter heat if anyone wants to join me.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

No we irc on here. Also congrats to chase for breaking script

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DGodfatherMoody/status/833391172622176259/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

OK fess up who wrote that?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

The Intimidator
Collided with Ken Schrader
He died two seconds later

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Between this and the season starting with a good race maybe everything is gonna be ok.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Ummm go to Jayski. They ruined it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

Don't worry guys, the most important Jayski page lives on:

http://www.jayski.com/home/

Thank God

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Jeff Gluck of jeffgluck.com

Out of all the drivers Bowyer is definitely the most likely to it. Just don't try to pull a dick trickle with a solo cup during a race.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Wait when did charlottte become official?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It took me way too long to figure out what MENCS meant on the jayski cup schedule for the week.

Also take a drink every time they say sprint cup this week.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm gonna assume they doubled down on purpose

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

SRA starting 3rd in the truck race!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

exploded mummy posted:

what if everyone else breaks down first

or goes over the 5 minute rule

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

BMB5150 posted:

That is a goofy rear end spoiler on these Xfinity cars.

Looks like the drafting is pretty good so far though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lol kyle Busch the greatest driver of all time yet his brother won a,championship and 500 before him.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Lmao Atlanta has 38 cars entered.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I'm just happy we didn't get a wet fart plate track gwc

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Fire him asap and put kyle Larson in that ride.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Derrike Cope is entered for atlanta and theres only 39 cars entered so he's gonna race!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Boomer The Cannon posted:

If youre going to pick a fight over stuff that happens on the last lap, you need to find another sport.

Idk I think cole custer attacking JH Nemechek at mosport was pretty justified.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's only like 2 cup drivers in the xfinity race tomorrow (Blaney and Suarez) Not a drill!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

This Xfinity race looks like it might finish good.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

laughing my fuckin rear end off at the guy just sitting in the middle of the track waiting to crash into the guy that spun him out

for a second there I had a flashback and thought I was playing NASCAR Thunder 2004

Watch out or the rival meter will go up to 100

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

"I had a lot of wall glue on me when I was a racer" - Michael Waltrip 2017

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Errybody gotta take suspicion leaves of absence of the 19 team.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It made me mad because new jayski still makes zero sense.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

People always bitch about repaves then forget usually after a repave the race is awesome.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

keevo posted:

Landon Cassill's Twitter is really really good. I want to say it's better than Jr's.

Championship caliber test driver and tweeter.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Hope you're ready for a Monday race.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Naw that stuff is moving east.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

iospace posted:

Actually I don't know. I'm bored in class and thought of the most NASCAR reason for a red flag.

You were actually right though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Kinda sorta, there was a pretty big wreck and they just took forever cleaning up the debris from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

It's really probably the least dumb rule Nascar has come up with in recent memory.

• Locked thread