Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, 15K is about right given the social circumstances I will have to deal with for most of the month.

No lecture notes, no assignments.

At least 5K towards the textbook. At least 5K towards the same piece of fiction as before. 5K on anything.

Five more sections of my fiction uploaded at minimum.

:toxx:

And more stuff, but that is all conditional on getting an advertiser, so not toxxable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sick like a dog. Probably :rip:, but I can still technically do it.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Welp, the month is almost over. I'm coming down with both engines on fire. Requesting a clear landing runway. A river might do too.

I'm on my second disease of the month. Also getting divorced. Also possibly jobless within two months.

But hey, at least I wrote words and published them: http://antipode.space/ is now up to 9 chunks on it, with five new pieces of writing published. Some people from Russia even come to visit sometimes. Neat. Yay, Google Analytics. That's the only non-count goal for this month and that is met.

Otherwise looks like I'm making it for the count too. About 4K words left over three days. I really only need to write 3K, but I'm going to try not to include the yucky option of passing my notes as words that I originally wanted to count. Totally doable. I just wish the pain in my head/ears would stop and that I could not be so woozy! Oh, and I wish I could stop throwing up too. Or sleep.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Quota loving met.

Textbook at: 42752, a change of 7981.
Fiction at: 15106, a change of 5064. Pushed out the few required new episodes, though they were rather short still.
And about ~2.5K words written in daily prompts and TD.

This one was much closer than I'd like it to have been. Considering what hell my life has become, I think I will take this and not do this kind of thing eve--

:toxx: I'm doing this next month too.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Seafood posted:

Whoop whoop.

Might take a break next month since March is gonna be crunchtime for me.

Ok, hang on just a second.

How come does everyone have a neat count and only I seem to be reporting deltas from previous month?

Do you guys have some kind of change tracking software for this? Or am I the only one tracking continuous projects?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sebmojo posted:

in the morning when I make the new thread.

:argh:

• Locked thread