Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
were the imdb forums bad?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I never knew there were imdb forums but the comments sections on most of the pages are terrible

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They're still open for two weeks... I don't think a whole lot of people who've been posting on a free message board for 15+ years would want to head straight to a pay-to-post forum but it probably couldn't hurt to direct them here.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

As IK of Blockbuster Video, I formally welcome any and all IMDB Boards refugees. Welcome back to the wide world of cinema!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
whats your favorite movie

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I picked a thread in the Soapbox forum, as I'd only ever known of the IMDB community via the posts at the bottom of every movie/TV show listed, and I have no idea what I am reading. If the mods are okay with it, I can provide an example via link, but I also do not want to cause/get in any trouble.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

drat, I was expecting them to close+archive the forums, not delete them all outright... RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I, for one, welcome our new ephebophilic overlords.

• Locked thread